feature requests

Amazing Spider Man completists.... (Comic Book Forums)

• Amazing Spider-Man completists....

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 28, 2014 10:55:22 am
  • dough boy said:
    I really like the color...to bad I am not collecting them any more.
    You could always just collect hte ones you like, without it turning back into a compulsion...
  • Posted: June 28, 2014 3:49:14 pm
  • True...we are possibly trying to buy a house so I am working on a war fund.

Twisted Evil
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 29, 2014 8:09:10 am
  • So now you are selling pretty much all your other non ASM variants off?
  • Posted: June 29, 2014 12:03:32 pm
  • SilentAssassin said:
    So now you are selling pretty much all your other non ASM variants off?

I don't really have many non-ASM variants. I dumped the expensive variants a few months ago, now it's time for all the others. I may keep a couple, like the white tombstone #400, that's pretty cool.

The tricky part is listing them all, takes a LONG time but it will be nice to dump all these.
  • Posted: July 1, 2014 3:52:22 pm
  • HEY GUYS...So last night Campbell posted the image and link to our site....it completely crashed and died. Lol. Our webmaster basically quit on us leaving us forced to get a new site in a hurry. If you want em...the new link is below. The actual domain will be added in a few weeks once all orders from the old system are shipped...but for now we have a shopify address.....works fine though. Thanks for your support. If by any chance you posted the old link anywhere...if you would be so kind as to post the new one...it would be much appreciated. Still going through pm's as well.....so hang in there if you sent me a message..thx a ton guys. Chris

http://conquest-comics.myshopify.com/
  • Posted: July 10, 2014 12:48:06 pm
  • conquestcomics said:
    HEY GUYS...So last night Campbell posted the image and link to our site....it completely crashed and died. Lol. Our webmaster basically quit on us leaving us forced to get a new site in a hurry. If you want em...the new link is below. The actual domain will be added in a few weeks once all orders from the old system are shipped...but for now we have a shopify address.....works fine though. Thanks for your support. If by any chance you posted the old link anywhere...if you would be so kind as to post the new one...it would be much appreciated. Still going through pm's as well.....so hang in there if you sent me a message..thx a ton guys. Chris

http://conquest-comics.myshopify.com/

Just went to your website. Are the comics actually sold out or have you just not updated quantities available?

• Posted: July 21, 2014 9:00:06 am
  • Has anyone heard if ASM #5 is getting a store exclusive variant? It seems to be a current trend .
  • Posted: July 21, 2014 9:13:08 am
  • Darthayden said:
    Has anyone heard if ASM #5 is getting a store exclusive variant? It seems to be a current trend .

Whoa, was just thinking the same and actually came on here to see if anything new had been posted that I somehow missed!!!!
  • Posted: July 21, 2014 10:23:30 am
  • As for issue #5 nothing has been officially confirmed so as of right now, no. If you look closely you can see what Marvel does with variants...For example, this is the lull before Spider-Verse in which they are giving people a break until the next onslaught of variants.

So expect at least a 1:100 for issue #9 if not a higher ratio variant along with other lower ratio variants and perhaps a comic con variant (NYCC). I'm sure they will also have a 1:50 and others for issue #9. Marvel along with all other publishers will milk the cow dry as long as these variants sell.
875 posts • Page 1 of 88
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 7
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Untold Destiny of the Foot Clan Issue # 2
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's The Ancient Magus' Bride: Wizard's Blue Soft Cover # 8
  • Marvel Comics's Venomnibus Hard Cover # 1 - 2nd print