feature requests

Comic Print Run Counts (Comic Book Forums)

• Comic Print Run Counts

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 10, 2011 1:53:21 pm
  • puinno said:
    wow i like that site thanks abyss..the chart is pretty cool to look at .....ASM 583 had 500,000 Shocked that was the Obama issue wasn't it?

Yours is a nice place but I think your right the one he uses is really cool. What will we do when these numbers drop further? Do you think they will continue to decline or will they turn around and move upwards?
  • Posted: October 10, 2011 1:55:19 pm
  • puinno said:
    wow i like that site thanks abyss..the chart is pretty cool to look at .....ASM 583 had 500,000 Shocked that was the Obama issue wasn't it?

Yeah, but that number includes all the reprints .... and I think there are like 5 reprints. Still a huge number though.

BobBretall and John Mayo do a podcast and that's their site. John does all those sales figures and even has a Mayo Report over at Comic Book Resources. Pretty interesting reads to see what came out on top.

Last edited October 10, 2011 1:56:25 pm
  • Posted: October 10, 2011 1:56:53 pm
  • Isn't this like the lowest that has ever been recorded for comics?
13 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Chopping Block Issue # 5
  • GP Putnams Sons's Monkey King and the World of Myths Hard Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Man vs Venom Omnibus Hard Cover # 1 - 2nd print-b
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 6b