feature requests

Watchmen 12 (Comic Book Forums)

• Watchmen 12

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 29, 2016 10:30:16 pm
  • I somehow doubt that Alan Moore was able to predict what DC was going to be doing in 30 years. Coincidence: yes. A true first DC Rebirth: no.
  • Posted: July 15, 2016 6:45:34 pm
  • I kept all my original Watchmen. Paid cover price. Love the series, and the movie. I bought all the Before Watchmen issues. My favorite was Ozymondias' story. What they did with BW: Dr Manhattan #4 is incredible. Real life time travel in comic books! Crazy.
  • Posted: July 22, 2016 3:25:04 pm
  • The DC team was inspired by Allen Moore (watchmen work) so they were influenced by his outstanding work, to make the new dc, after his watchmen work....It wasn't about his predictions. Was it Coincidence? No, DC's new writers and artists were inspired by passed work by Allen Moore....this why the price is going up.....Rolling Eyes
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner Issue # 1
  • R.A.K. Graphics's The Executioner Issue # 1
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 6g
  • Image Comics's The One Hand Issue # 2c