feature requests

Annihilation Conquest 6 (Comic Book Forums)

• Annihilation Conquest 6

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 9, 2015 7:29:45 am
  • I know that the Guardians of the Galaxy series that spawned from the Annihilation Conquest mini series is very valuable, as it should be. Probably one of the best Guardian runs around, but I recently discovered that the issue that introduces this team is a very low print run as well.. 7 thousand issues lower than the number 1 from the 2008 series mentioned above. I am willing to bet that will make the value on this particular issue start to sky rocket as more and more realize there are not a lot of copies around...

Thoughts?
  • Posted: December 9, 2015 4:47:02 pm
  • I feel we would have already seen this effect happen if it was going to. I think the price difference between this and issue 1 of the 2008 series is simply demand.
  • Posted: January 20, 2016 1:33:05 pm
  • Besides demand it should also be recognized as a first appearance and not the 1st issue because they had already been established as the new Guardians team in AC #6
  • Posted: January 21, 2016 11:30:08 am
  • At the end of Annihilation Conquest 6 Peter Quill pops the team question. I was under the impression that Annihilation Starlord 1 was when Rocket and Groot meet.
  • Posted: January 21, 2016 12:21:49 pm
  • Been awhile since I read it so I may be wrong, bit the 1st issue description does say 1st App of Guardians of the Galaxy team
    And the price has just gone up on the series
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 35
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 8-2nd print
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 22
  • DC Comics's Wildstorm 30th Anniversary Special Issue # 1h