feature requests

Zdarsky auctions rare ‘Star Wars’ variant to help Syrian refugees (Comic Book Forums)

• Zdarsky auctions rare ‘Star Wars’ variant to help Syrian refugees

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 3, 2015 12:36:39 pm
  • Good for him. Hope it reaches a good price.
  • Posted: December 4, 2015 2:14:43 am
  • The bidding is beyond my reach already unless he wants to take a trade instead! Great idea, though, and a super kind thing to do.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: February 5, 2016 3:36:11 pm
  • That's got to be the dumbest cover I've ever seen on a Star Wars book. He might as well have colored it with crayons.

Last edited February 6, 2016 3:44:45 pm
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: February 6, 2016 7:35:54 pm
  • Here's one for you, Rapha.
  • Posted: February 8, 2016 8:58:08 pm
  • Just a thought why doesnt someone do a fund raiser for the homeless solders who gave people their freedom. as a soldier from the bosnian war, (2nd Battalion Charlie company) we saved alot of people from genocide. Have you ever seen what the outcome is from genocide? hitler did, and so did the Bosnian general. most canadians have no clue what there cost of freedom is. Lets make sure we give a fund raiser for he Syrians only. after all they are more important then the Sri Lanka refugees or the Somolian refugees. I didnt see anyone giving fund raiser for that.. One word "Fake" the homeless veterans, that gave your right to take on a mortagae or to raise your children in a safe place. I suppose that means nothing to most. put our priorities in check. Please put political correctness where it belongs.....in the garbage..ApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplause
  • Posted: February 8, 2016 9:08:10 pm
  • Mr.Grimm said:
    Just a thought why doesnt someone do a fund raiser for the homeless solders who gave people their freedom. as a soldier from the bosnian war, (2nd Battalion Charlie company) we saved alot of people from genocide. Have you ever seen what the outcome is from genocide? hitler did, and so did the Bosnian general. most canadians have no clue what there cost of freedom is. Lets make sure we give a fund raiser for he Syrians only. after all they are more important then the Sri Lanka refugees or the Somolian refugees. I didnt see anyone giving fund raiser for that.. One word "Fake" the homeless veterans, that gave your right to take on a mortagae or to raise your children in a safe place. I suppose that means nothing to most. put our priorities in check. Please put political correctness where it belongs.....in the garbage..ApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplause

It's great that you're so passionate about what is important to you but I don't think that entitles you to poo poo on someone else's attempt to help out. I do realize there's a lot of attention right now on the Syrian crisis but come on...someone's just trying to do good.
  • Posted: February 21, 2016 8:09:42 pm
  • Ok then so why arent people helping the people who gave you your freedom? there isnt both. My kid s come first. I care about other peoples kids but mine to me come first. unless you have been bombed mortered and shot at with assult rifles Dont tell me you know anything in Bosnia from a ship. you didnt pull little HALF CUT 3 year old girls in half then fish them out of the 20 foot well, OR GOING TO A SCHOOL AND SEEING THE PLACEFULL OF DEAD CHILDREN. bEEN TO Medok pocket? you do need l;essons i spent 2 years 4 tours. how was the view Juno FROM YOUR HEATED SHIP. tIMES WHERE TOUGH FOR YOU? Unless you have been in a shooting battle you now nothing buddy.. DID WE HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THE Somalian refuges? ITS FAKE LIKE YOU JUNO LiarLiarLiarLiarLiarLiarLiarLiarLiarLiar
  • Posted: February 21, 2016 9:45:31 pm
  • Your post is incoherent. I joined the Navy, nobody forced you to join the Army.

Last edited February 21, 2016 9:50:50 pm
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner Issue # 9
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 42b
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 7b
  • Marvel Comics's X-Force Issue # 50b