feature requests

Alpha Flight (Comic Book Forums)

• Alpha Flight

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 30, 2015 1:37:40 am
  • Why is Alpha Flight heating up?
  • Posted: October 30, 2015 2:19:16 am
  • This is actually a very good question. I have no idea but I am pleased about it! Very Happy
    Tenzil
  • Posted: October 30, 2015 3:25:49 am
  • I thought it might have to do with the china force, or dream queen...I have no idea
  • Posted: November 1, 2015 3:07:25 pm
  • i was wondering this as well. Someone in the past 2 weeks came to my LCS and unloaded their entire Alpha Flight collection and i can get near the entire set for $1 to $2 a piece. Let me know if there is a certain number someone is looking for. I will see if they are still there and will gladly pick it up for someone and mail it to them. i dont mind helping out anyone.....
  • Posted: November 1, 2015 3:49:44 pm
  • Isn't Captain Marvel going to be working for Alpha Flight now? Might have something to do with it.
  • Posted: November 2, 2015 11:28:18 am
  • Alpha Flight and Captain Marvel will be working together in new on going series. In Space as a first line of defense against extra terrestrial aggression.
  • Posted: November 2, 2015 2:11:00 pm
  • as i did not change the pricing on alpha flight, i have been updating many prices to reflect what they are currently going for...much is just clean up and updating as opposed to "heating up". just so you know...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: November 7, 2015 12:56:34 pm
  • Their are alot of First Appearances in Alpha Flight, plus Captian Marvel Joining the team. But i sure like that their in high demand Dancing Very Happy
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 3d
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 5b
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 5738
  • Marvel Comics's X-Force Issue # 50c