feature requests

Lexus Presents: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (The Chase)* (Comic Book Forums)

• Lexus Presents: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (The Chase)*

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 25, 2015 8:56:47 am
  • As this is the first appearance of the cast of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. that have now been made official cannon in the Comics, and was an extremely limited print run of 700 copies, does anyone think this will heat up?

According to wiki and CBDB the actual title is Marvel's Agents of SHIELD: The Chase, and is the story from an unaired episode from season one made as an exclusive free promo at SDCC

The thing is rarely ever seen on eBay or for trade or sale anywhere, and with the growing popularity of the show as well as the spin-off, and direct Inhumans tie in, this is going to be a big corner stone piece to the new foundation of Marvel
  • Posted: September 25, 2015 10:55:18 pm
  • Honestly the way i see it the problem with extremely limited print runs is that a market just never develops for the book enough for it to take off. Therefore values just never really skyrocket, because there just arent enough copies to start a firestorm for them.

There are exceptions of course, but this is what i have seen to be true in general.
  • Posted: October 6, 2015 9:49:20 am
  • Didn't Kia or Hyandui do this with Walking Dead?
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Kodansha Comics's Bless Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 1k
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3illum
  • Image Comics's The Six Fingers Issue # 2b