feature requests

The Saga of Crystar, Crystal Warrior 1 11/Marvel Age 1 (Comic Book Forums)

• The Saga of Crystar, Crystal Warrior 1 - 11/Marvel Age 1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 22, 2015 4:15:14 pm
  • Thoughts?

I see that Jason Aaron has gone on record now as stating that they will play an important part in the new Marvel post Secret Wars, and in the latest issue of Weird World they have in fact added Warbow, and Crystar to the roster of what is new fodder in the "whatever we are calling it" Marvel Universe, or "the Marvel Universe previously known as 616"

With Marvel Age 1 being the first appearance, and the Series giving us the rest of the cast. I am betting this will drive up the price?

Odd timing as well considering the Marvel Cinematic Universe is looking to branch into the obscure for the Dr. Strange franchise (according to Kevin Feige), and surprisingly enough, that is where most of these guys appearances occurred outside of this small run, and Dr. Strange did cross over into their series as well
  • Posted: August 18, 2015 8:25:31 pm
  • I liked the first Crystar books And Marvel age, in the early eighties. I hope they go up...who would have thought....do you think this will bring on a small craze for these issues?
  • Posted: September 14, 2015 11:47:23 am
  • I love what Aaron has done with weird world as far as creating a sandbox for all of Marvel's odd characters from yesteryear, the possibilities are almost endless. I also love Crystar and Marvel Age! I also love lamp Dancing
  • Posted: October 14, 2015 6:33:42 am
  • Have to admit, Captain Warbow showing up unnanounced in Weirdworld was the highlight of my week, that week.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Scout Comics's Drexler Issue # 1c
  • GP Putnams Sons's Monkey King and the World of Myths Hard Cover # 1
  • R.A.K. Graphics's The Executioner Issue # 1
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths: Trouble in Tijuana Issue # 3