feature requests

Adventures of Superman #14 (Comic Book Forums)

• Adventures of Superman #14

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 26, 2014 9:07:19 am
  • Not sure why this one is so hot? Awesome cover? Batman lovers getting this issue because the joker? It is sold out at multiple LCS and most if not all online retailers (midtown, tfaw..). Not too many cheap copies left on ebay either.
  • Posted: June 27, 2014 12:30:05 pm
  • Most likely because of Joker on the cover. You don't see that too often on a Superman comic.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: June 27, 2014 1:22:31 pm
  • Cool cover, that's why i grabbed it. They had quite a few at my LCS too. I wish I would have grabbed more. Brick wall
  • Posted: August 19, 2014 2:04:34 pm
  • I was going to post of this earlier but forgot....

The book is actually good. #14 is all about The Joker and Superman having a discussion. The back and forth does gives some interesting takes on each characters motives/purpose. While there is not any action, the dialog between the two is worth a read. I think the 2nd printing is out now.

Of note, Superman Adventures isn't in continuity or cannon with the main Superman titles.
    Are you advertising that comic or trying to sell it?
  • Posted: August 19, 2014 2:31:33 pm
  • I can't find this at any of my LCS's. The print run must be super low.
  • Posted: August 19, 2014 6:58:07 pm
  • According to what I can find, there were just over 11,000 copies (not counting 2nd print) which is just slightly more than the new Amazing Spider-Man #1.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine Issue # 1
  • Harper Alley's Lightfall TPB # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Venom: Dark Origin Issue # 5b
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8