feature requests

Too many variants????? (Comic Book Forums)

• Too many variants?????

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 21, 2013 11:36:54 pm
  • Anyone else feel that there are just too many variants nowadays? Seems as though almost every issue has at least two lately. I'm totally down for 1st issue variants and milestone issue variants, but come on enough is enough.

Just posting on here as it seems as though many variants are showing up on the Hot Items thread.

What are everyone's all time fav variants? Lets post some pics
  • Posted: May 22, 2013 12:11:07 am
  • Yeah I agree with you, way too many and should only be with #1 issues, there's lots of cool variants to me, I've always been a huge scotty young fan so I love all he does. One of my all time favorites though is Thor #601b, that cover just cracks me up and is so unique. it stands out because it's different than all other covers, especially thor covers showing action and such
  • Posted: May 22, 2013 12:41:31 am
  • Not at all... It gives us a chance to see additional art from great artists that we wouldn't see otherwise. Personally I love the variety of cover art that we have today. Keep in mind you don't have to buy variant issues. Some weeks I don't buy any variants but still like to see the additional cover art.

Last edited May 22, 2013 12:42:08 am

• Posted: May 22, 2013 2:31:51 am
  • I actually bought toomanyvariants.com some years ago LOL I dropped it again as I never got around to making a site about it and eventually I got over the rage Razz

Today I don't really care. Previously I felt I had to get all variants on certain titles and it was very frustrating when so many variants were made. Now I have a much more relaxed attitude as I know I am not able to keep up no matter what I do. I am not going to pay several hundred dollars for new comics just published.

I agree with SteveC that it is great to see some different art but often you just see sketch covers or the same cover with other colors or logos and then you know the cover was just made to generate more sales. But... I don't really care any more. Let the people who enjoy variants enjoy them and ignore them if you think they are annoying.
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: May 22, 2013 8:23:08 am
  • I don't think there are too many. I think the prices for them are insanely stupid. I do like being able to see more artwork and if I can get one I like for close to cover then I will buy one. Otherwise I don't even worry about it.
  • Posted: May 22, 2013 9:08:05 am
  • Thanks for all the great comments everyone.

I love the extra artwork too. I guess I'm just frustrated with the insane prices and the volume which makes it tough to keep track of everything...

Anyway my fav. is probably Ghost Rider #34 Wolverine variant, always thought is was pretty cool.
  • Posted: May 22, 2013 9:53:42 am
  • Cashthedog said:
    Thanks for all the great comments everyone.

I love the extra artwork too. I guess I'm just frustrated with the insane prices and the volume which makes it tough to keep track of everything...

Anyway my fav. is probably Ghost Rider #34 Wolverine variant, always thought is was pretty cool.

If you're a "completest" and have to have every issue, the number of variants can easily overwhelm you. If it's a series I am interested in, I try to pick up the covers I like and leave it at that. Some of my favorite covers are the art appreciation covers that marvel was putting out. These are my top recent variants:

Amazing Spider-Man #683 Artist Appreciation and Gabrielle Dell'Otto Variants

The Mighty Thor #13 Artist Appreciation

Uncanny X-Men #1 (Gabrielle Dell'Otto)
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: May 22, 2013 12:19:41 pm
  • @fsjeter...those are very cool. Not the x-men one though. IMO
  • Posted: May 22, 2013 2:39:05 pm
  • Definitely too many variants!

But if people keep buying them, they will just produce more and more and ....
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: May 22, 2013 3:54:48 pm
  • WAY too many variants which are killing the collector market, imo.

It gets to the point that the only comics worth any decent money (new comics) are the variant covers which are impossible to find for cheap. I do hope that once the demand for them goes down since the print runs are less for some of them, that the 1st original printing of the books will start to come up in price.

I find it very tough and very hard to collect with all of these variants for EVERY issue of a comic book, especially the most popular of superheroes like ASM for example. It's getting out of hand......glad someone started this thread, gives me a chance to finally rant about this subject =)
  • Posted: May 22, 2013 7:14:55 pm
  • I agree with Steve, I dont chase variants, and I sympathize with those who do, but for me its just nice to see the extra art, and every now and then one grabs my attention and I consider buying it.

My recent favs over the last year:

All of the Scarlet Spider issue 1 variants
    All of last year's symbiote variants, particularly the ASM and Scarlet Spider ones
    Uncanny Avengers 1 Scarlet Witch variant
  • Posted: May 22, 2013 8:17:49 pm
  • Tex75455 said:
    I agree with Steve, I dont chase variants, and I sympathize with those who do, but for me its just nice to see the extra art, and every now and then one grabs my attention and I consider buying it.
    My recent favs over the last year:
    All of the Scarlet Spider issue 1 variants
    All of last year's symbiote variants, particularly the ASM and Scarlet Spider ones
    Uncanny Avengers 1 Scarlet Witch variant

The Uncanny Avengers Scarlet Which cover is a beautiful work of art. One of my favs as well. I believe it's by Granov?

• Posted: May 22, 2013 8:23:57 pm
  • I think your right. I actually saw it on ebay for 30$ a while back and seriously considered buyin it (i think cover price was 60). I slept on it, had pretty much decided to get it, and woke up the next morning to make my purchase, and someone else had already hit the BIN.

I had instant non-buyers remorse... Definitely felt I had missed out on a deal.
  • Posted: May 23, 2013 11:09:40 am
  • I think I'll be getting one of those (scarlet witch covers). Very nice.

I don't see how it is killing the collector market. It offers collectors more options. It definitely effects the speculator market, but so what.
  • Posted: May 23, 2013 11:26:14 am
  • True, but the 1st printings are worth cover price and all of the variants are worth the money. So, if you get the 1st printing normal cover it's worth nothing, and the variants are worth more....so you have to get the variants if you want your collection to be worth more than the cover prices. I don't know, that's just the way I see it.....not to mention the LCS's that I go to rarely have 1st printing variant covers.

Granted this isn't always the case, but with what I'm seeing in the CBR guide right now, the only thing going up in value are variants for the most part.

But I'm looking at it from a monetary standpoint....

Last edited May 23, 2013 11:29:49 am
  • Posted: May 23, 2013 12:48:14 pm
  • Seems to me that a small fraction of all the variants produced are actually worth anything. Most of them depreciate greatly after just a few months, with a couple of them actually increasing.
    If a collector collects what they like to read then they end up with good stories and that is the way it has always been. If you are a collector that actually wants books that are difficult to come by, as in less than 100k copies, then buying variants is an option for you without having to spend even more money to get rare old books.
    I just see it as having more options for how you want your collection to look. If all you had were options of getting #1 first prints, then those wouldn't be that valuable anyway because there are so many of them. The variants are a unpredictable wrench thrown in because you can't be certain how they effect the demand of the regular covers. I don't like the fact that LCS's have to order so many copies of the regular covers to get a HTF variant. That is what effectually drives down the demand of the regular covers. But, like said in an earlier post, as long as people are willing to pay rediculous prices for a somewhat more rare cover, then that is the way the it will continue to be.
  • Posted: May 23, 2013 5:10:33 pm
  • Just curious can lcs order variants or is it always a 1:25 1:500 type thing?

and that Thor variant is awesome! just added it to my want list Dancing
  • Posted: May 23, 2013 6:22:14 pm
  • dropper said:
    Just curious can lcs order variants or is it always a 1:25 1:500 type thing?

and that Thor variant is awesome! just added it to my want list Dancing

Yes. That is why you see so many store variants like all the Midtown Variant covers or the Phantom and Ghost variants (which are groups of shops). I spoke to a rep. from Marvel a while back and they have a 3,000 issue minimum order for store variants. I don't know what it is for the other publishers.
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: May 23, 2013 10:01:19 pm
  • If you are looking for comics to appreciate value quickly, then buying new comics, variant or cover, is a little silly. You are better off sticking to maybe a few independent new comics, but mostly focusing on buying old comics that are worth a bit more already, and hoping those appreciate in value.

New comics will pretty much be worth cover (be it 2.99 or whatever the variant price was) and thats it. So to me it seems a bit silly to complain about new comics only being worth cover... thats just what they are.

Keep in mind for the older comics that are now worth so much more than cover, it took forty years for that to happen. Nothing happens overnight.
  • Posted: May 23, 2013 10:21:10 pm
  • Don't get me wrong, I'm a patient person, but when I see a new issue's value worth the cover and the variant worth $15, it's a tad frustrating. Look at like Daredevil 25. 2 variants, one $12 and one $15 according to guide, and the "regular cover" is worth the cover price.... I wanted 26B that came out on Wednesday. The first LCS had none, the 2nd LCS had one but sold instantly, and in a few days it'll probably be worth double the cover price or more.

I hear you though, most new comics will be worth cover for a long time, especially if they are not a key issue.
  • Posted: May 24, 2013 5:18:00 pm
  • I'm not sure I agree with you on that though. More often than not, variants end up being worth less than their "cover" after six months or so. Sure, there are success stories, but for the most part they tend to fall in price, or at the most hover at their going rate, because people who speculated dont want to feel like they lost money on them.

That scarlet witch cover is a great example. You can still get it for its "cover price" if you shop a bit, and like i said i saw one for half price on ebay. I know some skyrocket in price (ASM symbiote/mj cover), but a lot of em just dont. If they do, its because the art is worth it for some reason. So i just dont think that even variant covers are an "investment"
  • Posted: June 12, 2013 2:52:22 pm
  • A year or so ago, I'd have agreed. These days, there isn't that many. I only collect spider titles and that has quieted down since then. That's fine with me. When something monumental comes along worthy of a variant then fine as well. I'll buy them.
  • Posted: June 18, 2013 10:46:04 pm
  • My feeling is that there are too many variants but that they can be safely ignored. Unless you are a completionist, I suppose. Now, how they end up affecting value I'm not sure.

I now realize that my comments on this subject are worthless!
  • Posted: June 19, 2013 7:25:30 am
  • Your comments are NOT worthless!

I agree, there are WAY too many variants, and I still believe it does affect the price for the regular covers that most people buy. The other factor would be print runs (different topic), but I think print runs should be way less these days so you don't have 10 issues of the same comic sitting at your LCS and the value doesn't go up because it's still available at the cover price.
  • Posted: June 19, 2013 10:48:47 am
  • If I see a hot variant I like I just wait six months to buy it when the price inevitably nosedives.

The only ones that seem to keep their value are Amazing Spider-Man issues.
  • Posted: June 19, 2013 6:25:49 pm
  • Of course, what I find really interesting is that the Skottie Young variants are still sold at cover price, even though I would argue that those are the most steadily in demand variants of them all.

Many people (myself included), love these variants. I would expect theyd be sold for slightly above cover, but you can still get many of them for regular price.
  • Posted: June 20, 2013 1:30:50 am
  • Tex75455 said:
    Of course, what I find really interesting is that the Skottie Young variants are still sold at cover price, even though I would argue that those are the most steadily in demand variants of them all.

Many people (myself included), love these variants. I would expect theyd be sold for slightly above cover, but you can still get many of them for regular price.
    Marvel is about to flood the market with them by offering 10packs of all the covers to shop owners.
  • Posted: June 21, 2013 7:58:15 am
  • Thats what I mean though, Im surprised the print run is so high on these. If marvel wanted to make more money, theyd reduce the print count and sell em as a 1:X variant. People would pay for em.

I may pick up those packs if the price is right. I love the covers, but to be honest the only one I have is the rocket raccoon and groot GotG one. I love that cover. Fiance got it for me for my bday (shes trying!).
  • Posted: June 21, 2013 4:18:16 pm
  • Anybody who likes variants....should try entering all the new releases onto this site and your opinion will change very quickly. Brick wall
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 21, 2013 5:17:47 pm
  • Hahahahahahaha... but we do love you for it.
  • Posted: July 5, 2013 11:14:32 pm
  • I for one think you are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work Smile AS for variants I hate them when there are too many at once like ASM 700 to SS 1 however after a fairly long break I miss them and could use some more. I miss the chase, its like blood running through the veins!
  • Posted: August 1, 2013 4:40:44 am
  • you can never have too many variants just like you can never have too many comics!! Gives me more to collect, if i love the art ill def buy it. Especially if i love the comic as well. Helps Marvel stand out, not that they need the help haha
  • Posted: August 5, 2013 10:26:00 pm
  • Some Variants bring interesting great art to some comic cover's but others are just ridiculous and wastes of money. It is really all about the artist and the buyer's likes.

Last edited August 6, 2013 9:35:48 am
  • Posted: August 6, 2013 7:21:28 am
  • Many have been a waste but then like you said there are those few that make everything totally worth it.
  • Posted: August 6, 2013 9:47:36 am
  • Are there too many variants?

In my opinion yes. Especially some publishers/titles abuse the variant tactic (Red Sonja from Dynamite; A+X from Marvel; Superman Unchained from DC; and on and on). Even though I believe there are too many, I still like variants though.

I consider myself a comic collector and investor, and if I am buying a modern comic (published after 2000) then I am almost always buying a variant.

Not saying that modern comics are a good investiment, but if an specific issue is going to go up... then the rarer variant of that issue will likely go up more.

Who knows which exact comic will rise in value in the mid to long term (2 to 20 years)? I personally buy the variants printed on a ratio scale of 10 to 1 (or rarer), selecting ones that I feel have some attraction (better cover art; good story; first appearance or important event), and are reasonably priced (if it is a 10 to 1 then 2 bucks; 25 to 1 then 3 bucks; 50 to 1 then 5 bucks; 100 to 1 in at 10 bucks; rarer then 100 to 1 then I have no set rules).

Generally because of inflated prices, I wait at least 3 years or longer to go after specific variants I like... but with Ebay and so many issues up for sale on other websites, even newer variants can slip through the cracks and be bought on the cheap.

Do variants hurt the potential future prices of the regular issues? Of course they do. The LCS often buys more of the regular issues than naturally demanded to get the variants, so a flood of 1st runs are left to decay in the long boxes everywhere.

• Posted: August 6, 2013 11:57:26 pm
  • supply and demand, as long as people are forking over the cash for variants the variants will still come. It does get frustrating when 1 book gets like 4 or 6 variant covers. Thats when i just narrow it down and buy the covers i like. Most of the covers ill end up buying are the ones ill end up framing and putting on the wall for display.
  • Posted: October 15, 2013 4:14:10 am
  • As a variant collector, I've noticed that sketch variants are the ones that always seem to run the highest, therefore I'm always on the hunt for sketch variants. Take Batman #1 for instance. I grabbed the Ethan Van Sciver variant and got it graded and signed by the artist because it just looked so awesome to me, but the sketch variant of Batman #1 is FARRR more valuable according to CBR's price rating than colored variants.

:shrug: Who knows, but I still grab as many as I can, and my LCS loves to gouge me for them! Laughing
    Some kitties aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some cats just want to watch the world burn.... Dum dum dummmm!!!
  • Posted: October 15, 2013 8:18:36 pm
  • Im not at all a fan of sketch variants. They just seem lazy to me. I love that they are the most expensive though, because I know im never gonna buy it, so i dont have to worry about missin out on a great one I want. (Mostly anyway)
  • Posted: October 15, 2013 8:46:23 pm
  • Most are but a few take the cake.
  • Posted: October 16, 2013 5:48:09 pm
  • Im not big on variants they just seem like a gimmick to me, although i think i may get the final issue of Locke & Key Bernie Wrightson variant but thats it one copy not every cover.
    "I dont pay for hype."-Danny Dips

• Posted: July 29, 2014 3:17:58 am
  • I have mixed feelings on variants, if you poke though my pile you can see I own quite a few. I put them into categories.

First runs and milestones: I have zero issues with variants on these, if you don't want a 'complete collection' just buy the cover you like or that your comic store has and be happy about it. It is exactly no skin off your nose at that point and let idiots like me who must complete things waste our money, maybe you'll get lucky and the one cover you picked happens to be the rarest one, lucky you.

Four Variants for every issue: Looking at you Crossed and or Night of the Living Dead, this is stupid all you are doing here is adding a bunch of in hopes to make more money, yes clearly I do not need to buy them all, and often do not, the entire action is stupid in it's existence the act general readers off, just don't do it. I also have the issue of finding a series late and picking up old back issues at the store and buying a bunch of copies of the same comic because I thought they were different, this is seriously my fault for not reading but it happens to me way more than I would like to admit.

Color Swaps/Black and Whites: It's not even a new cover, you changed some colors, or didn't use any colors at all. If you are going to do variant covers there should be, I don't know, some actual variance there, a different artist, or something, color swaps, logo moves, and the black and white variants seem cheap, specifically black and whites as you are now using less ink, and for some reason these covers seem to always wind up being the most expensive, and many comic book stores know that, and charge more at release date, which is illegal by the way.

Special Covers: The DC Bombgirl covers for instance, I am okay with these special neat things that happen every so often, when they happen every so often, every other week gets tiring. It gets people to possibly pick up some series they wouldn't otherwise and maybe get some interest in them than, which is a good thing, if a company is doing it weekly, people will stop.

Misprints: These are collector fodder and are not planned for; and are often stupidly over priced, I have no issues with people collecting these but can not wrap my brain around the concept of paying more money for something that is basically messed up, this happens in all forms of collection, figures with bad paint, baseball cards with the wrong stats on the back, comics where the art is just a little off center. If a person wants these, fine more power to them, the concept of shelling out big bucks for something that is basically broken is confusing, no one would pay more money for a defective car, or a t.v that didn't work, it just confuses me, and I don't get into it, just my personal opinion on that one.

Holy Grail's: Exactly four of these exist! Or what ever, I don't mind these as much other than I think the price often gets artificially inflated, Holy Grail's are kinda fun in collecting, the concept of this thing you want and strive for but will likely never acquire kinda of gives you a goal in your collection, going out to swap meets and yard sales going, "Maybe today I find that Action Comics #1 some old guy doesn't know is worth infinite money." Yes I am aware that is not a variant cover, but it works for this example. I just hate when companies sort of artificially make it happen, sort of ruins the mysticism if it were. (( My current holy grail is the Suicide Girls copy of Hack/Slash if you are curious.)) We only printed a hundred of these is faking that, and saying yeah a bunch of you fans, you'll never get these, sucks to be you! That is not fun really. I have one of those A Virgin cover of Vampirella: Revelations, that only 1500 copies exist, I don't even know what to do with it, I just want to trade it away because I refuse to sell comics and add to the price bloat, so if anyone here wants that, let me know.
    I do not sell my comics, but I am certainly willing to trade with others. If I have something you want let me know, I'm currently looking for the holes in my hack/slash series.
  • Posted: July 29, 2014 5:03:02 am
  • I'm just getting back into comics after a 3 year hiatus (which happens to be my daughters age go figure) and I'm of the class of person that thinks two per issue is fine. However, I specifically stick with Amazing Spider-Man and now more recently, Batman.

Batman they don't seem to bad about it. Amazing Spider-Man however, they were doing this stuff three years back but nothing like they are now. It's horrible. The cool thing about the variants I got back then is one of them that I got over the normal cover is actually not only a cooler looking Alex Ross cover, but it is also worth $4 more than the other one. Not much, but the idea that I chose a more valuable choice in the long run is cool.

The annoying thing with variants now is it seems that when the two comic stores in my area get the comics, they pick out the variants with the least amount and mark up the price from $4 to $8 (I'm still having a hard time getting over the fact that a comic is $4!) so that is pretty annoying.
  • Posted: November 13, 2014 3:58:35 am
  • kewilson said:
    WAY too many variants which are killing the collector market, imo.

It gets to the point that the only comics worth any decent money (new comics) are the variant covers which are impossible to find for cheap. I do hope that once the demand for them goes down since the print runs are less for some of them, that the 1st original printing of the books will start to come up in price.

I find it very tough and very hard to collect with all of these variants for EVERY issue of a comic book, especially the most popular of superheroes like ASM for example. It's getting out of hand......glad someone started this thread, gives me a chance to finally rant about this subject =)

I know your right about what you are saying. What happened in 1996 ? collectors crash due to too many people collecting; lack of people reading comics as well as people buying multiple copies. People actually thought they were going to get thousands and thousands of dollars for their collections. Good thing i figured this out in 1987 and started buying silver and bronze comics mostly.

I believe that in the future people who are new collectors will most likely mind themselves in what is selling in their era (future). They will not care so much as to what is happening today with the variant crazzz. When the variant era has moved on, not very many will care of this eras collecting habits, they will either look at there modern world of comics(that they are familiar with) or be interested in one of the specified age groups: golden, silver, bronze or copper(they will hold there value/less speculation influence) In simplest terms people of today will most likely be disappointed in their values of their variant comics. why? There are to many of the same story with deliberately different covers. Some say but i like all the cover art. then buy more different comics and get different covers that you like, simple. (don't sell ice cubes to an Eskimo) lol

What does 1:50 really mean or 1:25? 1:25 of what? of the total regular editions? because if it is, the collectors of variants are in for some bad news. If right............

200,000 print run of regular issues. lets say you have 8 different number 1 variants of 1:25. so then there are 8 times

8000 variant issues =64,000 more comics of that issue that happen to be variants

What this means is that about one quarter of the total print run is of variants, not to scarce (almost 1:4)and all of them will be in 9.6 or better forever. And the other thing your paying 10+ dollars for each variant. doesn't sound like a profitable plan in continuing the variant purchases. There are the small exceptions of course.

200000+64000= 264000 comics total
    64000/264000= 0.24 (almost 1:4)Shocked

Last edited November 13, 2014 4:03:35 am
  • Posted: November 14, 2014 9:44:24 am
  • On some of the titles you are correct. - the ASM #1 was nuts!

With that said, most collectors will gravitate to a handful of variants but not all (that's me). In which case you are trying to get 1 of the 8,000 (1:25) or 4,000 (1:50) or 2,000 (1:100). So, while not all the variants will "pop" some will and that is what will keep this going.
    Are you advertising that comic or trying to sell it?
  • Posted: November 26, 2014 6:31:29 pm
  • How do variants get calculated into a total print run?
    I dont think anyone knows.
    I believe This will be a pivoting point as to whether they keep value or not. Will there be another deliberate way to get others(customers) to buy, instead of using variants to get people to spend? to these new deliberate variations of issues. Only need one cover to make a comic or to read one.

How do variants get calculated into a total print run? Does the Regular issue Print run get made first, then variants come after, the regular issues are made?
    Variant could be very much watered down. The ratios they are giving you are probably from the regular issues only, but we need to know for-sure

I can buy old 1:25 variants for less then cover price. I wouldnt pay the cost of a coffee to own one. Terrible story lines for the most part (lThe content for Grimm Tale type books, are not good IMHO they are mostly about T&A.) The old Thriller comics (50s,60s, 70s)where good. This isn't about everything old is good and everything new is ; no. This is about penmanship, creativity and artistry, that needs to be the focus and not what will variant covers we need to dribble out to the public

Simplest terms to this variation question is: Yes!! and it will crash, but when?Brick wall
    How do variants get calculated into a total print run?

Last edited November 26, 2014 6:45:05 pm
  • Posted: November 26, 2014 6:51:05 pm
  • SteveC77 said:
    Not at all... It gives us a chance to see additional art from great artists that we wouldn't see otherwise. Personally I love the variety of cover art that we have today. Keep in mind you don't have to buy variant issues. Some weeks I don't buy any variants but still like to see the additional cover art.

What do you think will happen when everyone gets over that variation of cover art crazzzz?
    I can now buy3 or 4 year old 1:25 variations for about cover price or less. Just sayin .Silenced
  • Posted: November 28, 2014 7:39:08 am
  • Who can predict when that will happen? None of us really know what variants will stay hot and which will end up in the bargain bin. Look at EOSV #2. Does anyone think that will go down any time soon?
  • Posted: December 4, 2014 3:07:40 pm
  • I like the idea of having the option, but I don't like having to pay more. Why? What's so great about the alt cover that I have to pay more for it? So, I don't buy them. My LCS will give me the sub cover for a book on my pull list, but other than that I never get the alts because they're not worth the extra money.
  • Posted: December 5, 2014 12:53:03 am
  • They use to commerate some important milestone, now they are just cash grabs at a dwindling collectors market. If it's to promote/appreciate other artists they could include a copy of alternate covers in the issue itself, or at least make every cover available to everyone so people are free to choose. Unfortuantely we have retailer incentives, 1: ratios, special commissioned covers for stores/conventions etc.
    Artificial means to keep interest in the comic market/characters.

It's quite amusing that Image of the 90s was milking every fan for their last cent, current image has cut down on the number of variants while the big two are churning them out. Can't wait till they start churning out digital cover variants and making you pay for multiple copies... or are they already doing that?
49 posts • Page 1 of 5
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Cinderella Closet Soft Cover # 5
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1rainbow
  • VD Press's Freak Toons Issue # 1
  • Iron Circus Comics's Lackadaisy Soft Cover # 1