feature requests

What iS going to be hot??? (Comic Book Forums)

• What iS going to be hot???

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 5, 2015 12:03:29 pm
  • damage control 1st appearance was actually in Marvel Age annual 4, then Marvel Comics Presents 19, 1 week prior to their first mini series. According to actual issues in hand, as well as CBDB
  • Posted: October 6, 2015 9:50:11 am
  • Papergirls #1 out tomorrow (10/07). Brian K Vaughn...grab one ;)
  • Posted: October 7, 2015 2:13:31 pm
  • What's the reason on Paper Girls? Rumors of movie? Image #1's usually just in price quickly so I took your advice and got a copy today.
  • Posted: October 7, 2015 5:44:20 pm
  • kewilson said:
    What's the reason on Paper Girls? Rumors of movie? Image #1's usually just in price quickly so I took your advice and got a copy today.

Not sure, lots of people like BKV comics. Heard that the story was good, and that the print run was huge (for an Image comic). Don't expect a fast value increase for this comic, this one might be one of those that you hold onto for years, hoping for a movie, tv show, or that somehow, demand is higher than supply, to boost up the value.
  • Posted: October 13, 2015 7:55:06 am
  • So, that number is sales. What about print run?
  • Posted: October 14, 2015 8:36:46 am
  • well according to Diamond the print run sold out at 15,500... tells me there are still 64 copies out there that haven't sold..on eBay...yet... Still can not believe this is the first issue in many years where the retailers went and sold them immediately for mark up of 750% to 1250% instead of letting them hit the shelves. One might as well consider the "retail" price actually $25, lol.Brick wall
  • Posted: October 14, 2015 9:34:42 am
  • Yeah, it's pretty crazy! I managed to get 3 copies at my LCS for cover price. Went to a comic con the next weekend and saw a few. One was selling for $20, one for $15.
  • Posted: October 14, 2015 10:57:04 am
  • Black Mask is at it again....Clandestion. Out today.
    Also, check out I Hate Fairytale Land if you're into Skottie Young. 2 covers, I'm hoping to snag both.
  • Posted: October 14, 2015 6:16:36 pm
  • Managed to snag the J. Scott Campbell variant for Uncanny Avengers 1 - heard that there's a 1st appearance of a new villain for the new Marvel Universe after Secret Wars. And, also managed to get the Spider-Gwen Bradshaw variant - heard that there's a female wearing Captain America's uniform on the last page, might also be a 1st appearance. Haven't had time to read them yet.
466 posts • Page 1 of 47
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Detective Comics Issue # 1083
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2c
  • Image Comics's Local Man: Bad Girls Issue # 1c
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Man vs Venom Soft Cover # 1 - 8th print