feature requests

What iS going to be hot??? (Comic Book Forums)

• What iS going to be hot???

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 20, 2015 4:36:05 pm
  • And somewhere Jim Shooter is crying or maybe he's smiling Cool

Last edited March 20, 2015 4:37:02 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: March 26, 2015 8:17:07 am
  • Darth Vader #3 is sold out at a lot of places. First appearance of evil versions of C3P0 and R2 or something like that and someone name Aphra. Good comic anyways.

Last edited March 26, 2015 8:18:49 am
  • Posted: April 7, 2015 5:35:34 pm
  • The Walking Dead #100 connecting covers as well as the covers with Negan on them have sold well for me in the past week.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #44 A-B covers as well as the RI issue sell nicely.
  • Posted: July 25, 2015 1:28:57 pm
  • catwoman #39
    batgirl #41
    fight club 2 #1
    deadpools secret wars #3
  • Posted: July 31, 2015 9:27:08 pm
  • Why Batgirl #41?
  • Posted: August 2, 2015 4:27:46 pm
  • Criminals #11 Sketch Variant 1:35 I guess? Since this is already selling for more than 100$ on eBay shouldn't it be considered a variant cover?
  • Posted: August 2, 2015 10:31:53 pm
  • abrasneo said:
    Criminals #11 Sketch Variant 1:35 I guess? Since this is already selling for more than 100$ on eBay shouldn't it be considered a variant cover?

I don't believe that they should be considered a variant cover as the writer Matt Fraction and the artist Chip Zdarsky did a limited number of sketches and autographs in a grab-bag fashion as these were randomly sealed in plastic bags, where, either you got the regular cover, or you got a regular cover with a sketch and autograph on it. These are no different than the sketch commission that one gets at a comic convention.
  • Posted: August 3, 2015 10:56:22 am
  • It says Sketch Variant on the cover. So I guess we should be able to mark Criminals #11 as such.
    A second issue would be how do I mark in my collection that this is such an issue?
    Also how do I mark the fact that an issue was slabbed with CGC or CBCS or other company?
466 posts • Page 1 of 47
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 8
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 34
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 40
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 5