feature requests

Albedo cover corrections (Comic Book Forums)

• Albedo cover corrections

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 7, 2016 4:53:15 am
  • publisher: Thoughts and Images

0B is the cover of the 4th printing
    0C is the back cover
    0D is the back cover
    1 is the cover of the 2nd printing

thank you
  • Posted: February 7, 2016 10:10:16 am
  • Updated info and reset covers all except #1 which seems to be correct based on a few other sites. If you have more info on #1 needing an update please pass along and I will make it happen.
  • Posted: February 8, 2016 11:18:23 am
  • on the first print, erma's jacket is a darker green color, the background is maroon, erma's face color is much lighter, and her hair is a darker brown color.
  • Posted: February 9, 2016 2:27:28 am
  • first print on the left, second print on the right. although the issue on the left is a little faded, you can see the difference in color scheme between the two printings.

• Posted: February 9, 2016 5:52:32 am
  • I guess it just looks like(to me at least) that the image we have there is the nonfaded version of #1. It's obviously not the bright red cover like #1b so it makes me ask what else could the current #1 be? I went ahead and reset the cover anyways so you can submit your scan of #1 and we can compare.

If you don't mind snipping off that staple on the bottom left of your last cover submittal for #0d and resubmitting I will make sure it's approved and added.

Thanks for working with us on this.
  • Posted: February 9, 2016 5:58:00 am
  • Well now it was pretty obvious we had the wrong one after seeing what you submitted. Thanks for the patience.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Eugene Comics Guild's Guilded Edges Issue # 3
  • Walking Carnival's Johnny Grav & The Visioneer Issue # 1
  • B3 Comics's Kicking Furry Ass Issue # 2
  • William Warren Greenwood's The Answer Issue nn