feature requests

Shonen Jump #104 (Comic Book Forums)

• Shonen Jump #104

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 7, 2015 9:19:05 am
  • Wrong cover image, noticed it wile indexing my collection and a few other covers around the same number seem to be in the wrong order.
  • Posted: October 7, 2015 1:43:52 pm
  • Cover reset

Norticpool said:
    Wrong cover image, noticed it wile indexing my collection and a few other covers around the same number seem to be in the wrong order.

Can you let me know which ones are out of order, so they can be reset too?

Last edited October 7, 2015 1:49:58 pm
  • Posted: October 8, 2015 12:38:35 pm
  • Turns out the out of order issue i because issues are missing, so ill get a list together and post it here once I figure it all out.
  • Posted: October 8, 2015 12:51:14 pm
  • Okay so #104 down is incorrect because an issue was missed if information is cleared and a issue #110 is added I can fix this. Even the image i just submitted is wrong sorry about that.

So long story short 1 issue was missed and because of that the descriptions and issue #'s are one off.

• Posted: October 8, 2015 10:38:56 pm
  • Covers reset
  • Posted: October 9, 2015 7:24:08 am
  • Alright all that's missing now is issue #110
  • Posted: October 9, 2015 10:45:10 am
  • Added
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Hulk Issue # 3b
  • Marvel Comics's Ms. Marvel: Mutant Menace  Issue # 1d
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Visions - Peach Momoko Issue # 1e
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 3