feature requests

Skin Deep Fantagraphics (Comic Book Forums)

• Skin Deep - Fantagraphics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 24, 2014 9:03:35 am
  • This listing shows a hard and soft cover. I have made edits or change requests to add ISBN and pages. The material was written and drawn by Charles Burns but does not state this. Can this be updated? Also, the cover for the hardcover is the same as the cover showing for the paperback. I will be submitting a new entry for another Charles Burns book called Big Baby and will do this in the proper thread. Thank you!
  • Posted: August 24, 2014 3:23:33 pm
  • I added Burns, but you should be able to click the edit above the box where the issue is and do this yourself.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: September 18, 2014 9:02:57 am
  • When I click Edit This Issue, I do not have a field to enter in an author. It looks like the author still isn't listed for Skin Deep along with Big Baby, el Borbah, Black Hole and X'ed Out. When I search for Charles Burns the only result is The Hive.
  • Posted: September 18, 2014 10:10:25 am
  • When you click Edit, You should see Contributors when you scroll down along with a + drop box.
    There are several options that you should be able to do youself.

Last edited September 18, 2014 10:10:54 am

• Posted: September 18, 2014 12:23:23 pm
  • I looked at it again and now understand what you mean. Adding Charles Burns as a contributer will show him listed as the one who letters or colors for example. Doing this will at least show his association and role for the book. The book still won't show up by searching for Charles Burns. I think that is because "Charles Burns: " isnt in the title as it shows for The Hive. Will the site be getting the functionality to search by contributer? Thanks for the help!
  • Posted: September 18, 2014 12:42:13 pm
  • Right now if you know of a book that he's done and is listed, you can click on his name that will take you to another page and there you can search by what he's wrote, Artist, inker, colorist....but that will only work if some has added him as a contributor, so if you know of stuff he's done go for it, add as much as you can.

See here - http://comicbookrealm.com/report/contributor/1680/charles-burns

Last edited September 18, 2014 12:45:55 pm

6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Archie & Friends: Hot Rod Racing Issue # 1the616-a
  • Kodansha Comics's Parasyte Hard Cover # 6
  • Pizz Publications's The Pizz Poster Book Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's The Sensational She-Hulk Issue # 7c