feature requests

multiple charachters (Comic Book Forums)

• multiple charachters

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 18, 2014 5:33:57 am
  • There are two "radiant"s and a "radian". I'm guessing they are the same...?
  • Posted: February 19, 2014 9:26:57 am
  • There's also:
    Lobo I (Lobo) and
    Lobo II (Lobo).

In the same vein there's
    Bainiac I (Vril Drox I) and
    Brainiac II (Vril Drox II).

I'm not really familiar with DC's continuity and stuff, but I'm guessing that if this is not an Earth - 1, Earth - 2 kind of thing they are multiple, right?
  • Posted: February 24, 2014 8:25:57 am
  • No these are correct.

Lobo I is the original Lobo. Lobo II is the Lobo that was introduced in the New 52 and claims that the other Lobo is an impersonator. So two different Lobo in the same universe.

Vril Dox I is the Brainiac that we all know and love Laughing . Vril Dox II is the son of Brainiac and is also known as Brainiac 2. So this one is correct too. http://www.comicvine.com/vril-dox/4005-4607/ (I wrote a good majority of his bio on this link too Whistle )
  • Posted: February 24, 2014 8:26:26 am
  • I will have to check those Radiants later when I get home.
  • Posted: February 24, 2014 1:06:54 pm
  • Oh, ok... sounds a little confusing.Confused
    Thanks however!
  • Posted: February 25, 2014 12:52:17 pm
  • Is Iron Spider-Man (Peter Parker) needed? I think keeping only Spider-Man is enough.
  • Posted: February 25, 2014 1:17:11 pm
  • There's Venom, and there are everyone who has worn the symbiote. Except is someone else, this is a duplicate, probably of eddie brock
  • Posted: February 25, 2014 2:34:59 pm
  • matthewaos said:
    Is Iron Spider-Man (Peter Parker) needed? I think keeping only Spider-Man is enough.
    Ya you are right I don't think we need it. Although he was wearing the iron costume/armor he was still considered just Spider-Man
    matthewaos said:

There's Venom, and there are everyone who has worn the symbiote. Except is someone else, this is a duplicate, probably of eddie brock

Venom is a little bit of a weird situation because the Venom symbiote is in itself technically a separate character Laughing I have personally been putting in the other Venoms (such as when Wolverine bonded with it momentarily, and recently with Flash Thompson). I wouldn't just leave it as Eddie Brock either because that would be inaccurate since he only wore the suit for a certain amount of time....he even became Anti-Venom Laughing ....So basically I treat the symbiote and the individual inside it as its own entry.

and after that nice paragraph ...i think what you were talking about was that their were two venom (eddie brock) entries so all my talk was not only unnecessary but also a waste of time Laughing .....i merged the eddie brock venoms Brick wall
  • Posted: February 25, 2014 2:38:07 pm
  • i merged the iron spider/spider-man entries Dancing
  • Posted: February 25, 2014 2:41:35 pm
  • matthewaos said:
    There are two "radiant"s and a "radian". I'm guessing they are the same...?

Radian is a Marvel Character from their 2099 stories. The two Radiants are from Dynamite Entertainment and DC so they are different...So all three are different so these will stay as they are (I put in which publisher they are from when you search for them you will see it now)

Last edited February 25, 2014 2:42:13 pm
64 posts • Page 1 of 7
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 9
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1h
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 18