feature requests

Link to 3 missing covers for Lightning Comics (vol. 1) ... (Comic Book Forums)

• Link to 3 missing covers for Lightning Comics (vol. 1) ...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 14, 2017 5:03:04 pm
  • you can submit these covers yourself...you have that ability...as well as log characters, etc.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: January 14, 2017 8:25:15 pm
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    you can submit these covers yourself...you have that ability...as well as log characters, etc.

Unfortunately, my laptop's old and glitchy OS is preventing me from uploading these or any other images. Trust me, I did try to do this and it did not work. That's why I provided links to another site that had the missing covers. Please add all the cover images needed as per my previous request. Thanks.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine Issue # 1
  • Lohman Hills Press's The Golden Age Emma Davenport Convention Special Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Micronauts: The Original Marvel Years - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4tyndall-e