feature requests

The Story of Water Supply (Comic Book Forums)

• The Story of Water Supply

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 30, 2016 7:37:52 pm
  • This is a free book prepared and published by American Water Works Association.
    This book tells how water gets to your faucet. Copyright is 1960.
  • Posted: December 2, 2016 11:28:06 am
  • I'm confused on why this is a good example ???
    I have the publisher - American Water Works Association
    I have the Series Title - The Story of Water Supply
    Issue is a single issue, so I don't have that but most free books by corporations are single issues
    I have cover date - 1960
    I have price - Free

So what am I missing that makes this entry more than likely will be ignored ???

Please advise ???
  • Posted: December 6, 2016 6:05:40 pm
  • Yes it looks the same except the banner and the box on the cover are a different color. Also mine has a copyright of 1960. Might be a different printing.
  • Posted: December 6, 2016 8:55:40 pm
  • This is why the more info you can spell out for us the better, and if you can refer us to another web site that has the book you're talking about: better still. If you can't find it on another web site, a picture or scan is a great help.
  • Posted: December 7, 2016 5:32:20 am
  • Thanks for chiming in here and helping out glh08. Been busy.

Wbittermann you are right you did provide a fair amount of info on this and I probably replied based on some of your early on requests rather than paying better attention to this one. My bad. That being said, you do have some pretty rare issues that you request to be added, which is great. The problem for us when they are rare is we don't have very much to go off of to verify your request. So providing links and/or pics for these rarer issues really goes a long way in getting them added. Thanks.
  • Posted: December 7, 2016 11:26:23 am
  • Unfortunately, I can't find any information on pricing for these issues anywhere. I can find some E-bay listings where people are asking fairly high prices for them, but zero confirmed sales.
  • Posted: December 7, 2016 6:42:47 pm
  • I have wanted to attach an image on all the books I have submitted but I do not see how to do it on this post.
    If I'm missing it please advise on how to do an attachment.

I have been putting my collection in and I am not even half way thru. I'm sure I will be coming across a whole lot more than are missing and might be just as rare.

Thanks

Last edited December 7, 2016 6:45:18 pm
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Alterna Comics's Blood Realm Issue # 3
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 35
  • DC Comics's DC Connect Issue # 46
  • Andrews McMeel Publishing's Treats: A Mutts Treasury TPB # 1