feature requests

Marvel Novel Series (Comic Book Forums)

• Marvel Novel Series

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 29, 2016 2:37:30 am
  • Back in the late 70's Marvel put out a series of eleven novels. You have the first one on the site but not the others, and you just called the book by its title, likely without knowing it was the first book in what would become a series. The title you have is Amazing Spider-Man: Mayhem in Manhattan and, like the others, it is published by Pocket Books. I don't know if you want to put them together in a Marvel Novel series or just list each title independently but that is why we pay you guys the big bucks (LOL). The titles I own are:
    #3 The Incredible Hulk:Cry of the Beast. Pocket Books, 1979, $1.95, (W) Richard S. Meyers
    #4 Captain America: Holocaust For Hire. Pocket Books, 1979, $2.25, (W) Joseph Silva
    #5 The Fantastic Four: Doomsday. Pocket Books, 1979, $2.25, (W) Marv Wolfman
    #6 Iron Man: And Call My Killer Modok! Pocket Books, 1979, $2.25, (W) William Rotsler (Cover Art) Bob Larkin
    #7 Doctor Strange: Nightmare. Pocket Books, 1979, $2.25, (W) William Rotsler (Cover Art) Bob Larkin
    #8 Amazing Spider-Man: Crime Campaign. Pocket Books, 1979, $2.25, (W) Paul Kupperberg (Cover) Bob Larkin
    #9 Marvel Superheroes. Pocket Books, 1979, $2.25, (W) Jim Shooter, Kyle Christopher, Mary Jo Duffy and Len Wein (one story each) (Cover Art) Dave Cockrum.

The three I don't have are:
    #2 Incredible Hulk: Stalker From The Stars, 1978. Not sure of the rest.
    #10 Avengers: The Man Who Stole Tomorrow, 1979. Not sure of the rest.
    #11 Hulk and Spider-Man: Murdermoon, 1979. Not sure of the rest.

If you like I could submit cover scans for the ones I have. Thank you!
    Tenzil
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 1
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Biden's Titans vs Trump's Titans Issue # 1c
  • Scout Comics's Ranger Stranger: Summer Special Issue # 1
  • Lohman Hills Press's The Golden Age Emma Davenport Convention Special Issue # 1