feature requests

Jughead's Diner #6 Missing Picture (Comic Book Forums)

• Jughead's Diner #6 Missing Picture

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 24, 2016 12:23:05 pm
  • I tried to upload the pic for this but the size of the picture won't allow me to upload. Any suggestions? And please veterans.....don't rake me over the coals for not knowing.
  • Posted: July 24, 2016 1:05:34 pm
  • Save the picture in paint (if you haven't already) now when you go to upload the pic right click (on pic) to open drop box and click edit. You now will be able to crop and resize the picture. It must be at least 700 pixels high. If it's's to big you can reduce the size as well.

Last edited July 24, 2016 1:06:14 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: July 24, 2016 1:22:27 pm
  • Ahhhh, I'm on a phone. Now I see why I couldn't. Thanks Canuck
  • Posted: July 25, 2016 2:16:32 am
  • Sorry to hijack this thread with a dumb question but Canuck says to save the picture "in paint". What is where do I find "paint"?
    Tenzil
  • Posted: July 25, 2016 9:51:59 am
  • Paint is a operating system on your computer...so save the scan in say a picture folder and when you go to edit it, it will open it in paint or whatever program you are using on your PC.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: July 25, 2016 11:57:13 am
  • Okay, great. Thanks Canuck!
    Tenzil
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 2 - 3rd print
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 3b
  • Vertigo's Hellblazer TPB # 1 - 3rd print
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 68b