feature requests

Rocket Blaster Comic Collector Magazine or RBCC (Comic Book Forums)

• Rocket Blaster Comic Collector Magazine or RBCC

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 4, 2015 2:50:10 pm
  • Hello. Just wondering if you'd be able to list these as well. I know they're not comics (although some do have some comics in them). I figured since you have Wizard Magazine's listed you might be able to add these. Thank you
  • Posted: September 18, 2015 1:53:07 pm
  • No problem. Thank you. Here's what I can tell you. RBCC was a comics advertising fanzine published from 1964-1982 by S.F.C.A The magazine's purpose was to bring fans together to add to their collections. It also proved to be a launching pad for aspiring comic book creators, many of whom corresponded and exchanged their work through RBCC, and published work in the fanzine as amateurs. I know that issue 114 from 1972 has an article in it where my dad who I believe worked for the Miami Herald at the time interviewed Stan Lee. These magazines have great art work in them and especially on the covers. The art work alone should make them highly collectible. Thanks again for adding these. I'm trying to collect as many as possible and having them listed om here will certainly help with that.
  • Posted: September 20, 2015 10:16:06 am
  • Added.

Still need to work on cover scans and updating some of the values.
  • Posted: September 20, 2015 1:30:40 pm
  • Awesome job!
  • Posted: September 20, 2015 4:05:01 pm
  • glh08 said:
    Awesome job!

Thanks. It was actually pretty interesting to see it evolve through the years.
  • Posted: September 21, 2015 10:16:20 am
  • Thank you very much. Yeah the early issues were extremely short printed and very hard to find. They didn't have much in the way of covers either (from the ones that I've seen)
  • Posted: September 21, 2015 10:28:12 am
  • Wow I just looked them up and you guys did a great job. You have a lot of info listed for each issue. That must have taken some time. I really appreciate it. I've been putting off making a donation because my PayPal account has been lacking the funds. I'm currently selling some stuff on eBay and as soon as the payments start rolling in a donation will be on the way. You guys have added a lot of stuff for me over the past year. Thanks again
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 19
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner Issue # 3
  • DC Black Label's John Constantine: Hellblazer - Dead In America Issue # 1 - 2nd print
  • Alien Books's Machine Girl & The Space Hell Engels Issue # 2