feature requests

Crossed Dead or Alive (Comic Book Forums)

• Crossed Dead or Alive

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 3, 2015 7:35:01 pm
  • Publisher: Avatar Press

Series Title: Crossed Dead or Alive

Cover Date: Nov 2014

Writer: Garth Ennis

Artist: Daniel Gete

1 regular $3.99
    2 regular $3.99

1 horror $5.99
    2 horror $5.99

1 art deco $5.99
    2 art deco $5.99

1 VIP signed no cover price
    2 VIP signed no cover price

1 Missing $9.99

1 Turbulence $9.99
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: March 5, 2015 7:58:39 am
  • Many thanks!

Did you make it to Valleycon last weekend?
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
  • Posted: March 5, 2015 11:57:56 am
  • No, I couldn't make it. I had other family obligations for the weekend. Sad
  • Posted: March 5, 2015 12:05:12 pm
  • That's unfortunate. I didnt' make it until Sunday. The crowds were thin, and I found some Grant Morrison Doom Patrol and some books for my kids, so it was a good day. Better luck next year!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Issue # 56
  • Kodansha Comics's Ogami-San: Cant Keep It In Soft Cover # 4
  • Schanes & Schanes's Unicorns Issue set a
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Weapon X Issue # 7b