feature requests

Missing Issue (Symbol in Corner Different). (Comic Book Forums)

• Missing Issue (Symbol in Corner Different).

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 17, 2014 1:20:00 am
  • I have a number of comics that, instead of having a barcode they have a symbol i.e. a Spider-Man mask, or vice versa.

Just wanted to know if I should post all of them, or if it would even make a difference. I have seen on other comics there are two copies of the same but different corner logos, would it be appreciated by the community to have both for a more complete library.

I will post this one to begin with.

http://comicbookrealm.com/series/2144/0/the-thing

Marvel

The Thing

Cover Date: Jan '85

Cover Price $.60

Writer: John Byrne (says on the website script, not sure if that is the same thing)

Artist: Mike Gustovich, Joe Sinnott, Ron Wilson

All that is different from the one on the website, and the one I own is no Spider-Man Mask in the corner, I have a barcode.

Cover Scan: http://covers.cbrd.info/photo_16187_f.jpg

(sorry for the bad photo it is all I could muster up right now). Again only barcode in bottom left is different, wanted to know if you guys (people running website) would like to include it for a complete library.

P.S. sorry for long post and bad grammar, let me know if I can fix anything for next time. Smile

Last edited April 17, 2014 1:22:14 am
  • Posted: April 23, 2014 10:59:01 am
  • Only difference is the barcode is newsstand and the spidey head is direct market...we don't list both unless the cover is different as the value is usually the same for both.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: April 23, 2014 11:38:29 pm
  • sounds good much appreciated.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Chopping Block Issue # 5b
  • Marvel Comics's G.O.D.S. Issue # 6b
  • Marvel Comics's Gambit Issue # 1
  • Graphix's Timid Soft Cover # 1