feature requests

Donations for Export feature (Comic Book Forums)

• Donations for Export feature

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 18, 2016 8:45:10 pm
  • Not sure if I read everything right yet but if I donate the $7.50 this would give me 7500 points enough to use the export to excel feature? Just how much information is there are any examples available? What about the $40 lifetime donation what is that for?
  • Posted: December 18, 2016 10:12:17 pm
  • You would need to donate $10 to unlock exporting. $40 is lifetime member status and just means if we ever charged an annual fee for the site you would be grandfathered in. The export has the series info and info you entered.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Rebel Moon: House of the Bloodaxe Issue # 1f
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's The Micronauts: The Original Marvel Years - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1d
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 82b