feature requests

Suggestion on how to handle numerous variants of Notti & Nyce (Comic Book Forums)

• Suggestion on how to handle numerous variants of Notti & Nyce

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 30, 2015 3:57:06 pm
  • I've been trying to collect the numerous versions of Notti & Nyce, but they certainly do not make it easy to do so by releasing so many styles and sub-styles.

For example, for issue #1, there could be between 5 - 10 different styles of variant covers, and then to make matters worse, each style has 3 - 5 different sub-styles including nice, naughty, nude, chase, sketch, museum and then there are even more if we consider the metal covers and the artist proofs.

Would it be possible to catalog the different styles using the letters A through Z (if necessary), and then have sub-styles identified for each style (NI, NA, NU, CH, SK, MU, ME, AP, etc.), so that each letter A - Z could represent a grouping of one style of cover?
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood . . . only now the toys are more expensive.
  • Posted: August 8, 2015 5:22:45 pm
  • If there is no general markings on the cover we will need to come up with something. Feel free to document out what you think the best practice should be.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Whatnot Publishing's Assassins Creed: The Fall Issue # 1d
  • Oni Press's Rick And Morty Presents: Finals Week Brawlher Issue # 1
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5f
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Black Panther Issue # 2 - 2nd print