feature requests

Entering US Dollar amounts seem to never convert. (Comic Book Forums)

• Entering US Dollar amounts seem to never convert.

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 28, 2015 9:25:44 am
  • I am in South Africa and when I enter what I paid for a comic in US Dollars, the amount doesn't change to the converted amount for ZAR (South African Rands). So If I paid 50c (US) and enter that amount, it shows that I paid 50c (ZAR) when I check my collection and vice versa...

Not a huge deal, just a little disconcerting when checking profit margins.
    "In times like these it's good to remember that there has always been times like these..."
  • Posted: July 28, 2015 5:32:55 pm
  • Hmmm...I will have to look into it. This hasn't had any issues in a long time that I know of.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 29, 2015 3:26:51 am
  • Cool, I just checked it again to be sure and it definitely just leaves the amount as is. Think
    "In times like these it's good to remember that there has always been times like these..."
  • Posted: July 29, 2015 8:58:04 am
  • What screen is showing the wrong amount? For instance I think your main my realm page should show the correct values. And reporting as well. But the entry screen might only be US...
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: July 29, 2015 9:44:13 am
  • I tried to take a screenshot, but my screen is only 900 pixels in height (need a minimum of 1000 pixels to upload). In My Realm, It shows the amount that I entered in Dollars as the same amount in Rand. Whether I enter the amount when adding to my collection, or in My Realm as an edit, it shows the same amount. $10,00 entered shows as R10,00.
  • Posted: July 29, 2015 10:10:22 am
  • You can email it to me. My user name with no space at this domain.

• Posted: July 30, 2015 9:26:37 am
  • Mail sent.
  • Posted: August 11, 2015 6:59:53 am
  • Any news on this?
  • Posted: August 11, 2015 7:44:36 am
  • Does it convert on the rest of the screens? Honestly it has been so long that it could be this screen is always forced to US Dollar. I will look at it this weekend.

• Posted: August 11, 2015 8:01:27 am
  • It pretty much stays in Dollars everywhere except the master pile (when collapsed). When I expand a section, it shows Dollars in the expanded section and Rand in the "non-expanded" section... My profit chart shows I'm at minus $630.00...
21 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Yen Press's Goblin Slayer Soft Cover # 14
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 6
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 69b
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 7b