feature requests

Missing Previews (Comic Book Forums)

• Missing Previews

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 29, 2015 2:04:45 am
  • In the section where you can search out all the comics that ever were or ever will be I searched for "Preview". A whole bunch of choices came up, including the Diamond Distribution copies of their solicitation magazine/book callled previews. There are the early years (volume 1) then a few more years and then nothing for six years (1994 - 1999) and then things pick up again with volume ten in 2000. From there it continues to the present day.
    Could someone please help me find where you have hidden these missing diamond publications? Thanks,
    Tenzil
  • Posted: May 29, 2015 8:23:49 am
  • Nobody has asked them to be added, not sure they have much or if any value worth tracking.
    If you supply info for the series/years you want in the "Missing" forum I guess they will be added.
    Not sure what info is out there as I haven't looked. I'm not sure they did them in 12 issue volumes when they started, it could be issue #1-100 with the change of volumes listed in the issue and not on the cover...Think
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Abrams Books For Young Readers's Captain Marvel Soars Above Hard Cover # 1
  • Pronto Comics's Manganation Issue # 1
  • Todd McFarlane Productions's Sam and Twitch: Case Files Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Man vs Venom Omnibus Hard Cover # 1 - 2nd print-b