feature requests

Once you register, does it take a while for your realm to show up? (Comic Book Forums)

• Once you register, does it take a while for your realm to show up?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 26, 2015 5:08:06 pm
  • My son created an account and started adding comics to his collection but when he clicks on "my realm" it is not showing his realm like it does for mine when I do. I don't remember that occurring when I first signed up but maybe it did. If there is a wait time how long is it, thanks!
  • Posted: April 10, 2015 8:40:48 pm
  • really?
  • Posted: April 10, 2015 9:32:10 pm
  • What is not showing? The graphs, the pile list?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 16, 2015 5:41:04 am
  • dough boy said:
    What is not showing? The graphs, the pile list?

Nothing shows, he clicks on myrealm and it says no account
  • Posted: April 16, 2015 7:35:53 am
  • He can log in, but then when he clicks on "my realm" is told he has no account? What is his username?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: April 16, 2015 4:25:24 pm
  • dough boy said:
    He can log in, but then when he clicks on "my realm" is told he has no account? What is his username?

Well, we made a few because the original wasn't working and now he's not getting an email to verify the account. His last user name was Born Justice and he has yet to get an email verification for that one as well
  • Posted: April 16, 2015 8:23:31 pm
  • Since this is likely going to get "personal" we can work through PMs. I will send you one now.

• Posted: May 6, 2015 5:57:25 pm
  • Doughboy, still having problems. Sent you a pm
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's Dead Seas TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 254Facsimile-a
  • Studio Brie Comix's The Clique Issue # 1
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 10