feature requests

Current Comicbookrealm Population? Active members? (Comic Book Forums)

• Current Comicbookrealm Population? Active members?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 11, 2015 10:00:58 pm
  • Just curious what the current pop is for comic Book Realm, and how many active members? Just noticed a decrease in activity since the last time i was on here.
  • Posted: February 13, 2015 4:46:58 pm
  • Go to the home page and check out the top line of a box called "ComicBookRealm.com Stats" to find the answer to the first part of your question. As far as how many member are active, maybe Doughboy would have an idea on how to answer that. Think
  • Posted: February 13, 2015 5:06:19 pm
  • thanks glh08 i wasn't sure if that was all members that signed up from the beginning of the website or have been active in the last 2 years or so.
  • Posted: February 14, 2015 8:39:21 am
  • Those are all-time. Some people come daily (multiple times), some weekly, some monthly, etc. Hard to determine what you would consider "active".

But I am not sure what you mean by decrease in activity. We are actually the busiest we have ever been as far as users, visits, page views, etc.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: February 14, 2015 10:00:49 am
  • He probably means in forum posts, and not much you can do about that. Most people are here to track there collection, and not chat about what's going on with Spider-Man.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Boris' Beauties Issue nn
  • Schanes & Schanes's Erotic Visions Issue nn
  • Schanes & Schanes's Nightmares & Daydreams  Issue nightmares
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 4b