feature requests

How do I delete a comic from my "For Sale" list if it's no longer available? (Comic Book Forums)

• How do I delete a comic from my "For Sale" list if it's no longer available?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 30, 2014 7:08:21 pm
  • I can't find the option to delete a comic from my "For Sale" list anywhere. It's really bugging me. I accidentally added one and now I can't get rid of it.
    Thanks
    Craig
  • Posted: July 31, 2014 8:25:03 am
  • Go into your sell list and put a check in the box next to it to remove it from your collection (hit update). If you still own the comic and you just don't want it to be for sale anymore, just remove the asking price (hit update).
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 31, 2014 10:00:01 am
  • Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately I don't seem to have an "Update" button or icon that I can see. I expand the list which gives me the check box, I click on it to put a check in it but then I can't see any update option anywhere.
  • Posted: July 31, 2014 10:44:09 am
  • You have to do it through "my realm". You cannot manage your collection from the guide.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 31, 2014 7:20:47 pm
  • That's excellent man, thanks a lot. Sorted now.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Cinderella Closet Soft Cover # 5
  • Cosmic Frog Productions, Ltd.'s In the House of the Cosmic Frog Issue nn
  • GraphX Press's Morphs Issue # 3
  • Dark Horse Comics's Stephen McCranie's Space Boy Omnibus TPB # 5