feature requests

book was there then I somehow deleted it completely from showing (Comic Book Forums)

• book was there then I somehow deleted it completely from showing

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 30, 2014 9:01:17 am
  • As I was entering my books many months ago, I did something during the entry that caused an issue I cannot figure out.

The specific book is Pizzazz #1 -- this book is no longer showing on my list but the others are there. I think I did something along the lines of removing it from a want list or the like and it basically poofed that specific book from anywhere in the database that I can see.

I looked through all the general section for a similar issue but found nothing that matched my scenario.
  • Posted: August 5, 2014 8:56:34 am
  • Are you looking for it in the Search section of My Realm? Maybe you added it in the wrong pile? If not found there, try adding it again, maybe there was an Internet burp?
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: August 5, 2014 9:14:29 am
  • here are the chain of events as best as I can recall how they happened.

1) located the Pizzazz magazine entry in the database
    2) I checked off each copy I had of them, including #1 and added them to my Master Pile
    3) at some point after this, I altered my inventory somehow and the entire #1 entry stopped appearing in the main listing (as well as my realm)
    4) I've tried everything to figure out where it went and add it back.

I believe it has soething to do with marking a book as "not wanted". Whatever the case is, when I pull up the database listing for Pizzazz now, it starts with issue number 2 and shows every issue except number 1.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5f
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Biden's Titans vs Trump's Titans Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Bounty Hunters TPB # 7
  • Marvel Comics's Web of Spider-Man Issue # 11b