feature requests

I've contacted sellers, where do I find their responses? (Comic Book Forums)

• I've contacted sellers, where do I find their responses?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 20, 2014 1:28:38 pm
  • Im new to this site. I looked up an issue I needed. It had a for sale tag, so I clicked it. At this point I am taken to the people that have that issue for sale. I click on one of the people, it then shows me all their comics. I put a check mark by the issue im interested in then cllick the link that allows me to type a message to them. I have done this for numerous comics that I need and not a single person has responded. Then I realized I might not be looking in the right place. So my question is, where do I look to see if anyone has responded?
  • Posted: April 20, 2014 2:54:58 pm
  • I've contacted a bunch of sellers and less than 50% emailed me back. They may not be selling anymore but never deleted their books, I guess.
  • Posted: April 20, 2014 3:50:17 pm
  • Kinda new on here to, but I have gotten comics on here from a guy thats in my bud list now. And from what I remember, I believe he contacted me through my email (yahoo). Kinda wasnt expecting that , I check my yahoo mail maybe once a week if that and usually on here every day, but thats where his reply went when I inquired about comics.
    I dont know if they have a choice to msg ya on here or send you an email inquires.
    Whatta ya mean theres another X-Title?!?!
  • Posted: May 7, 2014 8:18:58 am
  • Drewcasket said:
    Im new to this site. I looked up an issue I needed. It had a for sale tag, so I clicked it. At this point I am taken to the people that have that issue for sale. I click on one of the people, it then shows me all their comics. I put a check mark by the issue im interested in then cllick the link that allows me to type a message to them. I have done this for numerous comics that I need and not a single person has responded. Then I realized I might not be looking in the right place. So my question is, where do I look to see if anyone has responded?

Private messages can be accessed through "my realm". That is where the outgoing and incoming messages will appear. If you are finding that some of these people are not responding to you then go to their realm page and see when the last time they logged into the site was because more than likely they have not been online for a bit.
  • Posted: January 5, 2015 6:08:57 am
  • i just tried sending a pm for some comics interested in buying and i checked my sent messages and nothing is in there, r u guys sure this feature is working, i also havent received any pms since i joined the site for my books!!!!!!!!!!!
    free shipping w over 25$
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64c2e2
  • Aladdin Books's Dragons of Ember City TPB # 2
  • Marvel Comics's The Incredible Hulk Issue # 11c
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8d