feature requests

Adding a Cover (Comic Book Forums)

• Adding a Cover

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 6, 2013 1:28:12 pm
  • I tried searching but no luck. Im going to assum I just suck at using the search feature. I have a cover thats not in the guide area. Whats the best way to submit that cover? take a photo of it and add it? or is there a special thing I should make sure of?
  • Posted: February 7, 2013 7:16:05 am
  • thank you. I guess I just suck at searching forums
  • Posted: June 21, 2013 11:47:32 pm
  • I have a follow-up question to this: I've found a handful of covers that are unlisted variants (minor details here and there, but I see those variants listed for other comics, so I figure it's relevant). How do I upload this different cover when no variant is listed?

Thanks!
  • Posted: June 22, 2013 10:24:42 am
  • comicdad said:
    How do I upload this different cover when no variant is listed?

Submit a missing comic request in the appropriate forum thread ( http://comicbookrealm.com/forum/4/missing-publishers-series-issues ) so that one of the mods can add the variant to the database. After that is done then you can submit a cover

• Posted: June 22, 2013 10:31:27 am
  • Thanks! I saw that thread, but figured it was only for issues, not variants.
    Still new here... Confused
  • Posted: June 22, 2013 6:50:49 pm
  • comicdad said:
    Thanks! I saw that thread, but figured it was only for issues, not variants.
    Still new here... Confused

welcome to Comic Book Realm by the way Dancing
  • Posted: June 22, 2013 8:29:02 pm
  • Thanks!
  • Posted: July 4, 2014 9:57:28 am
  • How do you submit these variants 75 cent and 95 centers?
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman: Dark Age Issue # 1d
  • Marvel Comics's Daredevil Issue # 7e
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 4
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 12