feature requests

Not getting to comic info. (Comic Book Forums)

• Not getting to comic info.

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 8, 2015 6:46:46 pm
  • I have tried, Chrome, Firefox and IE and get the same problem on each. Whether I do a search or go through my realm. When I go to view detail info for comics I get nothing on the screen. I have also tried two different computers and same problem. All that shows up is the "Get Captain America Comics 1" Ad or banner and no comic book listing after that. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Posted: February 8, 2015 8:43:52 pm
  • Can you PM me or email me (my name with no space at the website)?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: February 9, 2015 10:56:38 am
  • Sent PM. But to also follow up here. Everything working OK today. Was I trying to do something during a maintenance or update window maybe?
  • Posted: February 9, 2015 10:58:15 am
  • Unfortunately no. (Unfortunate because that would make diagnosing easier).
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64e
  • DC Comics's Crisis on Infinite Earths Issue # 1facsimile-c
  • Dark Horse Comics's Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine Issue # 1d
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Untold Destiny of the Foot Clan Issue # 2