feature requests

App modification request and ideas (Comic Book Forums)

• App modification request and ideas

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 28, 2013 11:47:16 am
  • got an tweak or suggestion for the app, this is the place to do it
  • Posted: November 19, 2013 7:47:06 pm
  • From version 1.02, I'd have the following feature requests:
    1. Have a way to streamline the login process. Ideally, I'd say create a 'stayed log in' option. If that's not feasible, maybe just a 'remember username' kind of thing.

2. Have a view that allows browsing of owned issues. Currently, the only way to see what you own is to search for it and then look at all the issues.

Loving having a mobile friendly site!
  • Posted: November 21, 2013 1:39:58 pm
  • Aglaia000 said:
    From version 1.02, I'd have the following feature requests:
    1. Have a way to streamline the login process. Ideally, I'd say create a 'stayed log in' option. If that's not feasible, maybe just a 'remember username' kind of thing.

2. Have a view that allows browsing of owned issues. Currently, the only way to see what you own is to search for it and then look at all the issues.

Loving having a mobile friendly site!

I agree, especially with #2.

Would also be nice to view covers from your list of owned comics.
  • Posted: January 2, 2014 11:41:50 pm
  • Aglaia000 said:
    2. Have a view that allows browsing of owned issues. Currently, the only way to see what you own is to search for it and then look at all the issues.Loving having a mobile friendly site!

Yes that would be really great to have and so I can look at my collection at the comic shop to see ghats missing or need.

Last edited January 2, 2014 11:42:09 pm
    "RATS. RATS WITH MONEY. RATS WITH GUNS. I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE." - Action Comics #1 (2011)
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Special nn
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1h
  • Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers's Tater Tales Hard Cover # 2
  • Marvel Comics's X-men '97 Issue # 1b