feature requests

Broken Halo: Is There Nothing Sacred? (Comic Book Forums)

• Broken Halo: Is There Nothing Sacred?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 20, 2016 10:53:33 pm
  • All the price for "Broken Halo: Is There Nothing Sacred?" are too low compare of the market. The website of the publisher, Broken Halos, sell them for more higher than your listing value.

And the series "Broken Halo" is a double. These books are already in the "Broken Halo: Is There Nothing Sacred?" series.

Thanks
  • Posted: October 2, 2016 9:07:26 pm
  • Can you check the price of this serie, please?
  • Posted: October 3, 2016 2:02:53 pm
  • ok...ive noticed this a few times from you Voltak...we need more information then please check...you need to do the leg work and convince us by the numbers you come up with that a price change is needed so we aren't sitting here wasting our time on book prices that ultimately aren't changing. i believe it says something to that effect also in the rules for this forum...the mods have plenty to do...i am doing pricing updates, but in an order, and obviously not fast enough if you have posted multiple times under the same thread...

now what you need to do is to write a new post with all the information we need (ex. pics or links to ebay SOLD auctions, other websites, etc., all the book information, so we can do this as efficiently as possible. i say make a new post because we as mods look for the "0" in replies to figure if a post has been handled or not. this one now has "2", 1 from your 2nd post and 1 from my response....so make a new one with all the info we need and edit the other posts in here to have that same info, and they will all get taken care of....just be patient...

and by the way...im not seeing that our pricing is off...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336824214&toolid=10001&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=broken%20halo%20comic&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

heres something you have to remember... this series is from 2000...thats 16 almost 17 years ago...if they are still trying to sell these at higher cost...lol...well they just arent selling .... so people are saying they wont pay it...which in turn means its not worth that much...happens alot in collectibles as a whole....now i can see MAYBE the foil cover variants may be worth more...but i cant find enough useable evidence of sales...not just on ebay but other sources as well...so we cant just make up a price...im sure you can respect that side of this as well...i dont just make up prices...i compare sales as in sold...not selling for...

Last edited October 3, 2016 2:24:29 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider: Final Vengeance Issue # 2
  • Dark Horse Comics's Quick Stops 2 Issue # 4b
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Reincarnated as a Sword Soft Cover # 12
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 112b