feature requests

Batman Vol 1 #121 (Comic Book Forums)

• Batman Vol 1 #121

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 11, 2015 2:56:07 am
  • Can you do a price check on Batman Vol 1 #121 please.
    CHRISTOPHER MARTENS
  • Posted: July 22, 2015 1:45:05 pm
  • Hi Exodite. I am not seeing enough information out there to do much of a price check.

Do you feel the current value isn't accurate? If so, do you have any information on current value or why? If yes, please send it along so that we can review it.

Thanks.
  • Posted: July 22, 2015 2:01:18 pm
  • Well yea I feel it is inaccurate, that's why I'm posting in the price check forum. Just look at recent eBay sales vs your own price listing.

A GD+ sold for $425 vs your value listing at $135
    A GD sold for $249.99 vs your value listing at $105
    A FN- sold for $620 vs your value listing at $315
    A beat to Poor copy sold for $172 vs your value listing at $45

These are all ungraded raw copies. It was quick and easy for me to find that your price listing is low. Just go look at sold copies on eBay. And since your have not updated the price since 2013 I think it is out of date for sure.
    CHRISTOPHER MARTENS
  • Posted: July 22, 2015 2:50:52 pm
  • It is a simple search, Spa-fon. They should know where to look to see what the currently selling prices are. And if the prices are to be trusted the sources should be known, used regularly, and not differing depending on the issue. I'm sure they know where to look. But sure, I can google things for you too.
    CHRISTOPHER MARTENS
  • Posted: July 22, 2015 3:11:27 pm
  • Spa-fon thanks for the help. For some reason I didn't get the same results with the same search. Though I didn't use quotations either. Thanks for the tip.

Exodite. Thanks for the additional information. Sorry that this is frustrating you. Please keep in mind that this is a free site. The Admins handle lots of different requests to try and keep the site as current as possible and they do it for free. That is why Spa-fon's suggestion is correct in that it really can be helpful for us when links are included. So I screwed up one search. Let's work together. I promise it's easier and less frustrating. Very Happy

Based on the information that you both helped me out with I doubled the value to $3000. I am also going to have dough boy or the other Admins check it out to see if it needs any further tweaking.

Thanks.

• Posted: July 22, 2015 5:07:47 pm
  • Exodite-

Part of the confusion could be that Rocknrolla is a newer mod and is getting his feet wet.

Also, please read the Forum guidelines that state in part "...please provide as much research as you can showing why the price should be adjusted. I.e. recent sales, other sites, etc.".

All this being said please remember Mods are all volunteers and that generally having a more positive attitude will help you get what you want.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's DC Universe by Dwayne McDuffie  Hard Cover # 1
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 9
  • DC Comics's Green Arrow Issue # 10
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Punk: Arms Race Issue # 2d