feature requests

Uncanny X men 302 blank upc rare variant (1981 2011) (Comic Book Forums)

• Uncanny X-men 302 blank upc rare variant (1981-2011)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 2, 2014 9:24:35 pm
  • The only copies that I see pulling this kind of price are CGC copies. Only one raw copy sold that I can find, and the seller accepted less than the $300 they were asking.
  • Posted: December 2, 2014 10:15:51 pm
  • Right....so doesn't that still indicate that the price should be more than $10 as listed here? Two of the links in my previous post were for non-CGC copies and were worse than NM condition and sold for $89 and $200, and the post indicates another person willing to pay $500. That's how prices are determined, what people have paid or are willing to pay.

Either way, I believe the price should be adjusted, CGC copy or not.
  • Posted: January 27, 2015 1:43:42 pm
  • a handful of sales does NOT determine the market price on anything....bring 20 or more listings at that price and prices may change on the site...but even then would need to see a trend
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: January 27, 2015 3:16:50 pm
  • It seems hard to find even 20 or more sales for this book though. My question is how did the original price get determined? Were there 20 or more sales at that lower price? It just doesn't quite add up give what I've seen.
  • Posted: August 24, 2015 9:20:42 pm
  • bumping this thread - I believe the price should be higher than $10
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 42
  • Digital Manga Publishing's Depth Of Field Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2d
  • Little Simon's Spirited TPB # 2