feature requests

X Force #2 Volume 1 (Comic Book Forums)

• X-Force #2 Volume 1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 26, 2014 3:08:11 pm
  • X-Force vol. 1 #2 seems to moving up the charts. eBay shows sales $12 - $25. Yes.... I am as shocked as everyone else. Might want to take a look at this issue for current pricing.
    Are you advertising that comic or trying to sell it?
  • Posted: September 26, 2014 3:40:24 pm
  • I'm surprised it hasn't shot up sooner. 2nd app of Deadpool, because, like me not all of us can afford his 1st app.......I found 3 copies of this issue for 50 cents at a con in June.....
  • Posted: September 29, 2014 10:57:00 am
  • It's at $12 but I do not see the sales steady enough for a change just yet. Let's wait a little bit and see if they level off.
  • Posted: October 5, 2014 9:53:31 pm
  • Went to a small con yesterday and one of my LCS was selling them for $20.....the last con I went to I bought 4 copies for 50 cents each.

I heard that the other character on the front cover of this book may be in the Deadpool movie.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rebellion's Judge Dredd Megazine Issue # 466
  • Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers's Tater Tales Hard Cover # 2
  • Dancing Rock Press's The Big Trucker Issue nn
  • Dark Horse Comics's Usagi Yojimbo Saga: Legends TPB # 1-2nd print