feature requests

TPB: Daredevil: Fall From Grace (Comic Book Forums)

• TPB: Daredevil: Fall From Grace

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 4, 2010 9:07:52 am

I would like to thank InStock Trades for being this years sponsor. Their continued support of ComicBookRealm.com validates our efforts here. If you have not had a chance to check them out yet, head on over to www.instocktrades.com and check out the awesome savings.

All items will start out with their own reserve. Based upon feedback last year from others, points can only be used to cover up to half of the winning bid (some items will be a minimum amount of cash...or just cash only). Say you win for $10 - $5 must be cash, the other $5 can be points. I am going to ask that winners cover the cost of shipping - I will ship as inexpensive as you want it.

You can also bid by proxy. Say you want to spend up to $x on an item. Just PM me with the item and the maximum bid you want. If someone bids less than you, you win (will round up $1). If someone submits a proxy bid higher than your proxy bid then yours is null and void and the new price is $1 more than what you were going to pay.

Bidding Starts at: $2 and this auction is cash/points!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: September 4, 2010 12:37:16 pm
  • its no "Frank Miller Omnibus Companion" but ill start it at $2

btw there is no post reply button, i had to hit quote and then delete everything to post this. is that for a reason DB?
  • Posted: September 4, 2010 9:17:24 pm
  • $3
  • Posted: September 5, 2010 5:15:45 pm
  • $5
  • Posted: September 6, 2010 5:35:21 pm
  • $6
  • Posted: September 6, 2010 5:52:14 pm
  • $10
  • Posted: September 13, 2010 8:50:48 am
  • Currently smeggie42 has this with $10. Due to the problems with the server last night bidding will be extended until midnight tonight. To bid, PM me with your highest bid. The winner will pay $1 more than the next highest bid. If no one submits a higher bid then this item goes to the current highest bidder.

More Info: http://comicbookrealm.com/topic/26/8561&page=all#47826
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Giant-Size: The Incredible Hulk Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113d
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 483b
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 91b