feature requests

Read my creator owned comic book drama, SEASONS (Comic Book Forums)

• Read my creator-owned comic book drama, SEASONS

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 19, 2016 10:39:46 am
  • Hello everybody, my name is Nandor Fox Shaffer, and I am the creator and writer of SEASONS, a new comic book I'm posting online at seasonsthecomicbook.com. I'm trying to spread the word over the internet and everywhere and anywhere I can. I hope you like it and check it out weekly. New pages will be posted every Monday and Friday. The first five pages are already up!

http://seasonsthecomicbook.com

Here is a description on the book:

"SEASONS is an original, creator-owned comic book drama for readers who want be a part of a deep and serious one year journey that will challenge how they look at themselves, others and the world around them. The story of SEASONS revolves around one character, Fletcher Hart Iiams, a misunderstood, average young man who isn’t happy with life anymore and has run away from almost everything and everyone. The entirety of this series will span over one year of Fletcher’s life as SEASONS is planned to be four separate but interconnected stories that follow the seasons of the year. The title has a two-fold meaning: the seasons of the year and the “seasons” people go through throughout their lives. There will be four limited series stories — Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter — and each storyline deals with a combination of different obstacles, enemies, themes and problematic situations the main character will have to face all set in real time. Fletcher is given a new set of powers with every seasonal transition; as the world changes, so does he. It is an allegorical character study piece ultimately about finding a reason to live in this world that will drag you down with it if you let it."

~ N. Fox
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2e
  • Web Bleynat's High Treason League Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Man 2099 Omnibus Hard Cover # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine Issue # 43 - 2nd print