feature requests

Montreal Comiccon purchases (Comic Book Forums)

• Montreal Comiccon purchases

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 8, 2016 9:05:19 pm
  • 1st day at the con, I think I got some pretty good purchases in there. 100$ total spent.

• Posted: July 9, 2016 3:25:25 am
  • Great job! Looks like you did really well for the $$ spent!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: July 9, 2016 10:28:21 am
  • Yea. Of course they're not all in great but I'm real happy!
  • Posted: July 9, 2016 12:04:33 pm
  • Did you pick up any Con exclusives?
  • Posted: July 9, 2016 7:16:09 pm
  • More picks from today. REALLY happy to have found a runaways 1. I paid 65$ (canadian) for it which I think is fair.

Deadly Class 5 was my missing number now I have everyone of that series.

Juno, the Exclusives are Transformers from today and Star Trek from yesterday.

• Posted: July 10, 2016 3:57:25 pm
  • And for the last day (thank because this has been a kind of expensive weekend :p )

Almost finished my new 52 batman, still need 0, 10 and 11.

I also gave 5 books at the CGC booth for grading which are: Locke & Key 1 (I'm thinking lowest it can be is 9,6), an amazing spiderman 36 (vol.2 9/11 issue which I think might be a 9,4), a Edge of Spider verse 2 (about 9,6), my runaways 1 (about 9,4) and I got my Iron man 128 signed by Bob Layton with CGC witness, it's not perfect but I'm thinking maybe a 8.0 - 8.5, we'll see.

All in all was a good year at the convention, didnt go crazy on the spending and got books I really wanted.
  • Posted: July 10, 2016 4:42:23 pm
  • Great purchases from the con! Hope your CGC submissions will be what you think they'll be or better.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Aardvark-Vanaheim's Cerebus the Aardvark Issue # 1facsimile
  • Titan Comics's Conan the Barbarian Issue # 9c
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars Issue # 44d
  • Band of Bards's Worlds Away Issue # 3&4