feature requests

There is a lot wrong with this auction... (Comic Book Forums)

• There is a lot wrong with this auction...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 25, 2016 4:55:01 pm
  • He does it more than once, he also has a replica Amazing Spider-man #1 and X-Men # 1 in a non-graded case.

Maybe an honest mistake but the key "slabbed" books have fuzzy pics, while his other auctions are crystal clear. Liar
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: April 27, 2016 5:13:34 pm
  • The description does say the following and he has all positive feedback. My question is; why would anyone in their right mind buy his books?Rolling Eyes

"This is not a original this is a silver age reprint of the original with a replica cover....."

• Posted: May 5, 2016 10:19:03 am
  • it says his location is about 20 min from me maybe i should drive over there and see what the deal is. i think he is trying to trick people.
  • Posted: May 5, 2016 11:58:16 am
  • i would advise to not confront someone in person that you had no dealing with. You have no idea how they will react, and to them it would seem like your inserting your opinion on something your had no part of. Best to just inform people here and at other sites that there's something not right about his posts and or his sales items.
  • Posted: May 6, 2016 4:18:12 am
  • Agreed.
    "In times like these it's good to remember that there has always been times like these..."
  • Posted: May 6, 2016 12:22:29 pm
  • The seller needs to invest in a better camera. I would never bid on a book I couldn't actually see. How it sold for $60 is beyond me...
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: May 6, 2016 3:27:24 pm
  • Very shady. I wasn't aware that a sliver age reprint of Amazing Fantasy 15 was ever printed. But then again I'm not a Spider-Man fan.
  • Posted: May 9, 2016 10:10:42 am
  • I've never heard of any silver age reprint. Seller wording was really strange too... "a silver age reprint of the original with a replica cover." Replica cover could mean anything. It could be a desktop inkjet printout for all we know. Definitely not worth $60. Money would have been better invested in the ToyBiz or DVD reprint.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 19c
  • Tuttle Publishing's Miyamoto Musashi's Book of Five Rings: Japan's Legendary Book on Samurai Military Strategy Soft Cover # 1
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 92b
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 95b