feature requests

Offer Up app find (Comic Book Forums)

• Offer Up app find

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 8, 2015 10:26:25 am
  • I haven't figured out the 'true' value yet, but just picked up approximately 1200 comics for $300 (25 cents ea) using the Offer Up app/website. The quality ranges drastically from 3.0 to 9.0 and it's obvious that others had picked through the boxes before me, but I'm hoping I can double the investment by flipping or at least turn me on to a few new titles as there are a LOT of Epic, Valiant, Malibu, Image and other publishers when typically I'm just a Marvel/DC guy. I don't usually like trading/selling my books, but I don't have the emotional attachment to this group as they were the years fo searching for someone else.

Time to start using my Sell List instead of just My Collection and Want List. Gonna be a busy week.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rebellion's 2000 A.D. Issue # 2377
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 1
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 3
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 16