feature requests

Iron Man heaven!!! (Comic Book Forums)

• Iron Man heaven!!!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 13, 2015 4:43:13 am
  • I frequent a book store about half an hour from where I live and they usually have some ok comics.

On Sunday I was browsing the comics and the owner took me aside and showed me 6 boxes of comics he had bought off a guy selling his collection. He kept them aside until I could go through them. What a guy!!!

Anyway, I scored these for R10 (75c American) EACH!!!

Iron Man Vol 1 # 32
    Iron Man Vol 1 # 39
    Iron Man Vol 1 # 40
    Iron Man Vol 1 # 41
    Iron Man Vol 1 # 43
    Iron Man Vol 1 # 44

The Avengers Vol 1 # 10

The Mighty Thor Vol 1 # 197

Super stoked!!!
    "In times like these it's good to remember that there has always been times like these..."
  • Posted: October 13, 2015 7:09:35 am
  • Congrats! I wonder if the person shipped the boxes over there, or they got them on travels, etc.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: October 13, 2015 7:20:32 am
  • Thanks, man.

As far as I could make out, he just collected them over the years and decided it was time to sell.
    "In times like these it's good to remember that there has always been times like these..."
  • Posted: October 20, 2015 1:47:48 pm
  • Congrats! Looks like you have a LCS owner that looks after his customers. Go there more often and bring some friends.
  • Posted: October 21, 2015 2:20:22 am
  • Amazing! Invincible Even! Great guy your LCS owner! Well done!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: October 21, 2015 5:07:58 am
  • Thanks, all! I must admit, I am super lucky. He doesn't care about the value of the comics, he just sells them all at the same price (about a dollar) since he cares more about selling books than comics.

Taking a friend there this weekend. Smile
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Rebellion's 2000 A.D. Issue # 2377
  • Fawcett Publications's Romantic Secrets Issue # 17
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 84b
  • Kodansha Comics's Vinland Saga  Hard Cover # 2deluxe