feature requests

Wolverine Trailer (Comic Book Forums)

• Wolverine Trailer

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 28, 2008 5:21:01 pm
  • Dude, why did you make me watch that? Brick wall
    Frickin sweet Drool
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: July 28, 2008 5:26:54 pm
  • Now I have to wait until May of next year to watch any more. Liev Schreiber looked pretty sweet as Sabretooth. The blob looked pretty good too.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: July 28, 2008 5:30:46 pm
  • I am guessing this was shown at the Con?

Shouldn't be long before it is "really" online.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 28, 2008 11:49:57 pm
  • Since that ones been removed...

lets try this one Smile

agreed....looks awsome.
  • Posted: July 29, 2008 2:17:48 am
  • Fireboy said:
    I wish it had more deadpool!

I didn't even see him, but yes... please ad more Deadpool Smile

Can't wait for the new series.
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: July 29, 2008 10:26:52 am
  • Kree_Boy said:
    Since that ones been removed...

lets try this one Smile

it's not quit as long as the 1st 1 posted but still pretty cool.
  • Posted: July 29, 2008 12:17:53 pm
  • ryan reynolds is an interesting choice for deadpool. he's got the smart-assiness down pat, but he's waaaay to pretty to be deadpool. hopefully he gets uglied up so we can see the mask..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458525/ - wolverine: origins page on imdb

-pre
    reading and collecting since the early '90s.
  • Posted: July 29, 2008 11:34:25 pm
  • omg omg omg did i see gambit? i dont know but i saw some cards and then something blow up. the one thing that bugged me more than anything about the x-men movies was no gambit. he is by far the best x-man ever. maybe it just cut weird and im seeing it because i want to but did anyone else see what i did?
17 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's Dungeons & Dragons: Saturday Morning Adventures 2 Issue # 3b
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1g
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1syndicate-b
  • PS Artbooks's PS Artbooks Softee: Fight Comics Featuring Tiger Girl TPB # 1