feature requests

Super Guest Stars (Comic Book Forums)

• Super Guest Stars

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 25, 2016 2:13:03 am
  • On Supergirl tonight we got to meet one of my best friends from the 31st Century - Mon-el!! It was really cool to see the Daxamite on the small screen and I actually liked what they did with the revisionist Daxam/Krypton history. I hope he will stick around for a while and maybe eventually don his red and blue uniform before being exiled to the Phantom Zone for 1,000 years. It was also cool to see the original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter, guest star as the President. I won't give any spoilers but I will say there were signs the character will definitely be back. And I love her line after Kara mentions how much she enjoyed seeing Air Force One. Priceless! Anther good episode of a show that is much better than I ever thought it was going to be.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: October 26, 2016 10:00:00 am
  • The show seems more focused this season. I randomly watched episodes last season and I thought they were just okay. I'm going to stick to this for awhile and see what happens.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 6
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 1
  • Skybound's Void Rivals Issue # 2 - 6th print
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine Issue # 43 - 2nd print