feature requests

Comic Con Trailers (Comic Book Forums)

• Comic-Con Trailers

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 26, 2016 2:11:21 am
  • So, there has been a whole host of trailers at the latest comic-con which it seems is being billed as the "war of the trailers"

I thought Justice League looked really intriguing . . . they didn't give too much away but just enough to whet the appetite.

Wonder Woman stole the show. Her trailer looks EPIC!

Doctor Strange looks like a total mind F#&@ fest . . . can't wait to see that either.

Looking forward to Suicide Squad also next month!

Who else has seen these and what do you think?
  • Posted: July 26, 2016 2:35:16 pm
  • I liked the Wonder Woman trailer. Gal turned out a lot better acting than I was expecting. I just wish they'd cut out that cheesy guitar riff music when she goes into battle mode.

The Walking Dead trailer was also pretty good.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: July 27, 2016 1:26:13 am
  • LOL, that guitar riff . . . when I heard that in BvS, I knew we'd hear it again! It's cheesy but it's cool dude Smile
  • Posted: July 27, 2016 8:41:30 am
  • With the death of Superman this summer it seems like he won't be in next year's Justice League. No mention of him in the trailer. Itt feels so wrong to have a JL without him.
  • Posted: July 27, 2016 8:48:02 am
  • They wouldn't show him in the trailer . . . I think they'll keep him till the end. Based on how BvS ends (and obviously from the comic it's pulled from), he clearly isn't dead. He'll probably pitch up when things have reached their lowest point and the heroes are a hair's breadth away from being beaten. There is No Way they could have a JL movie without him. period.

I'll have a tough time watching it if he isn't in it to be honest . . . then they might as well re-title the movie . . . "Dawn of the Outsiders" LOL
  • Posted: July 31, 2016 6:38:22 am
  • At comic con when they bought out the Justice League cast Henry Cavill was on stage with the cast so it's a pretty safe bet he's gonna be in the movie ...

• Posted: August 1, 2016 5:16:33 am
  • Does anyone know what the deal is with the Inhumans?

Not too long ago, everyone was going crazy about them and it seemed like they were poised to replace the X-Men, who'd basically been ground up and spit out by Marvel because of FOX [shame, poor X-Men].

Now the Inhuman's movie seemed to have died a silent death and nothing further has been mentioned of this?

I wonder how this all ties into the fact that Marvel has regained the use of Spider-Man (although Sony is only borrowing them their toys to play with). Could something similar be in the cards for the X-Men or does Marvel just feel that between the Avengers and the GOTG, they have enough invested to risk another "unknown" property that could potentially bomb for them?
  • Posted: August 1, 2016 11:57:14 pm
  • Wikipedia states this on the Inhumans entry:
    A trade report in March 2011 said Marvel Entertainment is developing an Inhumans film.[61][62] In November 2012, Stan Lee reported that the film is in development.[63] In August 2014, it was reported that Marvel was moving forward with the development of an Inhumans film, with a screenplay written by Joe Robert Cole.[64] In October 2014, Marvel Studios confirmed Inhumans, with a release date of November 2, 2018.[65] The date was later pushed back to July 12, 2019.[66] By October 2015, Cole was no longer involved with the film and any potential drafts that he may have written would not be used.[67] In April 2016, the film was taken off of Marvel's 2019 release schedule, though it is not considered cancelled.
  • Posted: August 2, 2016 2:19:38 am
  • Thanks for that update Rapha . . . guess everyone that paid top dollar for their first appearances in FF are now not very impressed Smile
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Giant-Size: The Incredible Hulk Issue # 1
  • Magnetic Press's Tezucomi TPB # 2
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4lab
  • Kodansha Comics's Yuri is My Job Soft Cover # 12