feature requests

"SUPERGIRL" HEADS TO THE CW FOR SEASON 2 (Comic Book Forums)

• "SUPERGIRL" HEADS TO THE CW FOR SEASON 2

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 12, 2016 4:24:39 pm
  • Glad to hear this, even though it can be corny, I think it is being done well.

"Supergirl" has been renewed for a second season, but it won't be returning to CBS. According to Variety, the show will get its second season, but only after a move to The CW.

Thanks to the move, "Supergirl" will join her superhero compatriots "Arrow," "The Flash" and "DC's Legends of Tomorrow," which all air on The CW. Earlier this year, "Supergirl" crossed over with "The Flash," scoring a 2.5 rating in 18-49 and 9.6 million total viewers in L+7.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: May 13, 2016 2:14:23 am
  • This is great news Canuck! While Supergirl did have its corny moments to be sure, overall it was very well done. It also introduced Supergirl, Superman, Martain Manhunter and Red Tornado to the DC tv universe, and has already crossed over with Flash. Putting her in a shared universe with the characters from the rest of those shows can only make this series better.
    Tenzil
  • Posted: June 26, 2016 12:11:38 pm
  • So glad to hear the news. This show really surpassed all my expectations. Corny shmorny I say. Enjoyable, fun, great casting, sharp writing, current and Melissa is perfect as the lead. This show should have been on the CW the entire time anyway!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Nightmares & Daydreams  Issue nightmares
  • DC Comics's Nightwing Issue # 113f
  • Marvel Comics's The Spectacular Spider-Men Issue # 2c
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8d