feature requests

Cloak and Dagger coming to TV (Comic Book Forums)

• Cloak and Dagger coming to TV

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 7, 2016 12:33:11 pm
  • I find it odd it's going to be on Freeform (ABC Family). Isn't it mostly shows for teenagers and family friendly movies?
  • Posted: April 7, 2016 1:19:26 pm
  • I'm not too familiar with that channel but apparently they changed the name so they could show more mature issues.
  • Posted: April 8, 2016 1:22:33 am
  • Great news!! The more comic book characters that get shown to the mainstream audience the better for everyone who cares about this industry! Do you know if they will be part of the MCU?
    Tenzil
  • Posted: April 8, 2016 10:16:41 am
  • Always liked these characters. Sort of wish it was done as a Netflix series. ABC/Freeform may be owned by Disney but their programming leaves little to be desired.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: April 11, 2016 6:17:49 pm
  • Details are light at the moment:

This exciting new series is an adaptation of the beloved Marvel characters aimed squarely at young adults. This live-action interracial romance follows Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson, two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart—but their feelings for each other make their already complicated world even more challenging.
  • Posted: April 11, 2016 9:28:37 pm
  • I missed out on their first appearance but got hooked on them when I read their first mini series. Luckily I picked up Spec Spider-Man #64 last year.
  • Posted: April 12, 2016 8:15:41 am
  • I picked up Spec #64 off the rack as well as #69 & #70 (2nd and 3rd App)

Last edited April 12, 2016 8:16:13 am
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: April 12, 2016 4:47:39 pm
  • Nice! I stopped reading it after the Daredevil team-up (28 or 29). Now I need to pick up #69 and 70.
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Illiterature Press's Chronic Apathy Issue # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider TPB # 4
  • Tidal Wave Productions's Milestones of Art: Andy Warhol - The Factory TPB # 1
  • DC Comics's Robins TPB # 1